𝗌𝗂𝗑 | 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻

.・゜゜・——— I AM NOT A WOMAN I'M A GOD !

・゜゜・——— I AM NOT A WOMAN I'M A GOD !

TO EVOKE FROM PAIN

IT TOOK A SWIFT FIVE MINUTES FOR Nico to show up physically by Zeus's fist. He looked even paler than he did in the Iris message, and Regina wondered how much sleep he wasn't getting. He also looked more shy, maybe because Regina hadn't seen him in over a year.

"You've changed your style." Nico commented, pointing at the ripped black jeans and geometric black bodysuit she was wearing. He then pointed at her hair, "I like the red."

Regina smiled, rocking back and forth on her heels. "Thanks Nico. You hair looks shaggier."

Nico gave her an unsure smile. "Thanks. I'm growing it out."

"Yeah it suits you." She told him, pursing her lips. "So ... what did you need me for?"

Nico shook his head as if he was baffled he forgot what he came for. "Oh right. It's Percy."

Vague, Regina thought. "Percy? What's wrong with him. Did he finally get eaten by a shark?"

Nico sighed. "No, I messed up, Regina. I messed up really bad and now Percy's trapped in the Underworld for fifty years or more."

"That took a turn." Regina said with her eyebrows raised, letting out a huff as she tried to conjure ways of helping Percy, even though it was the last thing she wanted to do. "What do you mean trapped?"

"In a cell." Nico told her, as she walked over and sat on the rocks beside him. "Hades banished him because of the prophecy. He says that if Percy isn't there to carry the rise or fall of Olympus he thinks the prophecy won't — "

"Wait, wait." Regina interrupted, shaking her head. She was clearly behind in everything. "Prophecy? What is the prophecy?"

Nico scrutinised his memories. "Percy told me it was something along the lines of a half-blood of the eldest gods shall reach sixteen against all odds and see the world in endless sleep, the hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap. The history of the companion is repeated in vain, a godly blessing to evoke from pain. A single choice shall end his days. Olympus to preserve or raze."

"For 'along the lines' you really recited that perfectly." Regina muttered as if Nico's words weren't scaring her half to death. As angry and as much as she despised Percy at the moment, none of what that prophecy predicted sounded fun. "A single choice shall end his days?"