𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 | 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿

.・゜゜・——— I AM NOT A WOMAN I'M A GOD !

・゜゜・——— I AM NOT A WOMAN I'M A GOD !

FATHER'S DAUGHTER

TRAVELLING TO A CAMP FULL OF half-bloods on a flying motorbike made of actual human skin holding onto the Goddess of Love for dear life as they flew through a cloud was not how Regina imagined her Tuesday to go.

She clutched onto Aphrodite's torso in front of her with her eyes slammed shut, feeling the frost of a cloud's mist pinch her cheeks, making them glow red. Her nose looked like Rudolph's and her hair resembled an electrocuted Rapunzel, but she wasn't particularly focused on her looks in that current moment. Her priority was to not glide off and fall to her certain death. She remembered how her old friend Nico would predict death, and was hoping he couldn't sense hers.

It was another thirty minutes of flying even though she was sure Camp wasn't that far from Manhattan. Perhaps her dad enjoyed torturing her. Or maybe he was filled with delight knowing he was trespassing in Zeus's domain and it was pissing off the God of the Sky. She could hear the crackling of thunder and lightning, but for some reason Regina had a feeling it wasn't for them.

They finally landed with a roar of the engine. The landing wasn't gracious and gave Regina a whiplash, but she was grateful to be on the ground again. She would never take the mud and grass for granted. Perhaps she should make an offering to Demeter.

Rubbing her cheeks with the wool of her black fingerless gloves, she looked around and was immediately filled with nostalgia. She recognised Peleus, the enormous dragon who guarded the camp. She could see the tree protected by the Golden Fleece, the chariot race tracks and the forest filled with monsters. She watched as she saw campers run around the camp, then she frowned. Because replacing their mandatory orange camp tees was brass war amour.

Regina gulped.

"Yep, reel it in kid." Ares muttered as he dismounted from his motorbike. "This is the beginning of war, or rather the middle. Typhon has already begun to make his way towards Olympus and the other gods are trying to fend him off."

Regina let out an already-stressed sigh. "Typhon? Wasn't that the Titan who was trapped at one of Hephaestus's forges?"

Aphrodite nodded. "Unfortunately he's escaped, and he is carrying destruction with him. The mortals merely think it's just a bad storm, but it will get worse."