✿ Hana's sister's wedding 2020

Start from the beginning

"I swear it's like he spies on me or something." Hana says with a funny but also semi terrified tone. ESPECIALLY since Jimin always tends to knows Hana's habits down to a T.

"I really wished we could stay here longer. It would've been nice to really see where you grew up noona." The youngest watches the water in the kettle start to boil, then taking it off to pour over their instant noodles. As Hana texts her older sister that they landed and are now at their hotel.

"Me too, one day I'll take all of you guys on a tour of where I grew up. Since you guys have already seen where I grew up in LA." Haneul grins as they wait for the instant noodles to cook. After sitting for a bit, they add the sauce and stir it, preparing it to eat.

"You have that rehearsal dinner tonight right?" Jungkook asks as they eat. Which Hana answers with a nod. They both talk a little more before inevitably cleaning up and going to sleep.

__________________________________________

(Y'all know the drill italicized text is English)

Hana and the boys had gone out to eat lunch at a Korean restaurant that her and her parents would always take her and her sister when they were younger.

After the employees had the four of them sat in a private room, one that Hana had specifically asked to be in, away from everyone else within the restaurant for privacy

After the employees had the four of them sat in a private room, one that Hana had specifically asked to be in, away from everyone else within the restaurant for privacy. Once they were seated she begins to frantically look underneath the table.

Jin right next to her and Jimin and Jungkook across the table looking at her trying to figure out what was wrong.

"Haneul-ah what are you looking for? Did you drop your phone?" Jin asks, alarmed at why she was looking so frantically.

"Oh my gosh, it's still here!" Making the boys all curious, they all look underneath as well. To see two stickers, one of a puppy, and one of a tiger. They all sit back up once more.

"HaYoon and I put these underneath the table the last time we ate here before we moved to Los Angeles." Hana smiles in disbelief almost, still not able to believe that those worn out children's stickers were still where her and her sister left them.

"The dog sticker is yours huh noona." Jungkook smiles as he looks at Hana, who nods and laughs. With Jimin and Jin talking amongst themselves. Then one of the servers approaches them to take their order.

"What do you want to drink Hana-yah." Jimin as always, making sure to ask the female member what she wants first.

"Hmm can I get a raspberry iced tea please." She asks the waitress before receiving a text from her older sister.

unnie💅🏻:
Rehearsal dinner is at 6, and if you aren't here on time. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN. Also make sure to tell the boys they are allowed to come if they want to.

Hana:
You gon have to find me first...

unnie💅🏻:
You're at Dae Jang Geum bbq rn...aren't you