"But Jungkook... I just want to learn more about you..." Jimin whispered, sounding rather dejected. Jungkook sighed heavily.

"Your charms are toxic, Jimin. How does one say no to you?" Jungkook teased, holding Jimin to his body. Jungkook's left hand snuck beneath the hem of his dress shirt which Jimin wore, Jungkook's cologne filling Jimin's senses.

"The answer is...you can't say no," Jimin played, tossing a leg over Jungkook's to tangle their limbs.

"We'll discuss this later. A thought occured to me," Jungkook said, his left hand resting behind Jimin's bare thigh.

"What thought?" Jimin wondered, looking up at Jungkook as the older man returned the gaze.

"Did you feel good earlier?" Jungkook asked, a small smirk on his lips. Jimin turned red immediately.

"Why do you keep bringing that up?" Jimin blushed intensely, averting his gaze.

"Because, it was your first time and I think you need to talk about your experience. It would be good for you mentally, to share how I made you feel and if you want to change anything," Jungkook said, his fingers caressing the skin behind Jimin's thighs. The younger felt goosebumps rise on his skin, nibbling on his bottom lip.

"I felt different, like I said earlier. I'm not familiar with how I should feel, and anal sex is not what I thought I'd experience, but it was a good difference. I liked it. You did make me feel special, even though I know I'm not the only one you've done this with," Jimin shrugged, but Jungkook knew that Jimin mentioned that out of faint jealousy.

"Hey, don't think about that. I have had sex with many people before, but you are special. You're the only one I brought up here. You won't understand but a lot of things that I did to you are different from things I've done with others," Jungkook assured him, caressing the underneath of his thigh.

"But what if I'm not as experienced-"

"You'll learn. You will. I'll teach you... That's why I want to talk to you about this. You have all these doubts which you're too scared to even mention to me. I need to know how you feel because you're not supposed to regret anything," Jungkook said to Jimin, making the most bodily contact that he could.

"I don't regret anything. I felt amazing. I'm afraid it's you who will have regrets," Jimin pouted softly.

"I don't regret anything. I had the best time with you. You're the only one I felt a connection with. Maybe it's because I care about you," Jungkook shrugged.

"You care?" Jimin asked, looking up into Jungkook's eyes as he draped his leg further on Jungkook.

"Of course, I do... I've been trying to show you that this entire time," Jungkook frowned. He really did try, more than he's ever done, and he felt a bit dejected knowing that his attempts weren't obvious enough.

"I didn't want to assume anything... You do treat me different but I just thought that's because you felt guilty for our first encounters," Jimin whispered, his fingers trailing across Jungkook's scars.

"Well, I do feel guilty for that but I care too. It takes a lot for me to be kind to someone but you're special, like I said," Jungkook said to Jimin, caressing the underneath of his thigh. Jimin's skin was so smooth and soft, Jungkook just loved touching it.

"I feel special with you, so mission accomplished. Will we...try that again?" Jimin asked, appearing to be bashful.

"If you want to... I wanted to suggest that maybe, we could do it again in the future... I have a specific room where I have a lot of sexual toys... If you are curious, we could always experiment," Jungkook suggested, massaging Jimin's thigh as the younger caressed his chest.