"What about me," I threw my hands up in the air in defeat.

    All I got was a shrug for a response.

    Then after 15 mins She left, Finally.

    I have my future wife all to myself now.

    "Come on, I have a surprise," I chuckled as Aurora pouted when her best friend and lil sister drove away.

    So she did, she latched onto my arm and walked with me along the beach.

    We walked, laughed, talked, smiled, and more. All for an hour and 30 mins.

And once we made it to the dinner spot I had picked out her face lit up like a child seeing a puppy on christmas day.

We ate the food I had made sure was prepared and perfect, we laughed,talked,and smiled some more.

It was just the start to an amazing night.

"What's that?" She asks as a waiter hangs me a heavy looking bag.

"It's a surprise," I stood up from my seat, letting out a short chuckle.

She huffed, but did not complain, she just stood up and followed behind me.

"Babe, Carry me," She begged as we made it to our destination.

    "No need to carry you, we are here," I smiled as I placed my bag on the sand and sat down on the blankets that had been placed.

    "What are we doing here?" She giggled, trying to completely understand why we are here.

    "You told me when you first got here that you really wanted me to come with you and stay a night on the beach or just watch the sunset, so that's what we are gonna do," I smiled.

    This girl means everything to me and I wish to always make her giggle and smile the way she is right now.

    "That's not the only thing I said I wanted to do," She interrupted the silence.

    "Shh that's enough, not tonight," I chuckled. "Lil daredevil," I mumbled softly against her temple while she lays still,

    "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, did you know that?" I whispered in her ear.
    "I already knew that idiot, Honestly I would want to spend the rest of my life with me too," she grinned.

    She did not just do that.

    She immediately jumped up and started cussing the moment I laid my hangs on her hips.

    "No, don't do that," She giggled.

    A huge grin made its way onto my face while I began to chase after her, leading her into the water, soon catching up to her.

    "I hate you," She mumbled against my lips.

    "Love, think before you speak, because we both know you love me," I smirked, leaning in closer to her face.

    Slowly, she presses her body against mine, in hope something will happen between us right now.

    "See, you love me just as much as you want me," I smirked.

    And she immediately pushed herself off of me and walked out of the water rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

    I quickly ran after her before she made her way out of the water and grabbed her hand, spinning her around to face me.

    "I love you," I said, brushing my lips against hers, doing the one thing that I know she loves.

    My hands on her waist.

    "You are mine, and only mine," I paused, looking over at all of our stuff, debating if this is the moment.
    It is, it's perfect.

    I quickly ran over to our things and rummaged through everything until I found the ring, i made my way back with the box in my hand, grabbing her hand with my free one.

    "And Aurora marie Lopez, I'd be crazy if i didn't want to make that a forever thing," I say, slowly leading her out of the water.

    "Rylan, what are you going on about-'' she attempted to say, but i interrupted before she could finish.

    "Aurora, as much as I love hearing your voice I need you to shut up for a minute," I shout out of frustration.

    "I love you, so fucking much, And you love me, so for fuck sakes, will you marry me and be my wife and make me the happiest man to ever exsit," I stress out, starting to get down on one knee.

    She stared me in the eyes, speechless.

    I stood up in fear she was going to reject my proposal.

    Her eyes began to tear  up, but she never said anything, she just stared into my eyes searching for humour or anything.

    She then jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly without giving me a yes or a no.

    "So what does that mean," I chuckled awkwardly.

    She then pulled away and kissed me, passionately

    "Of course that's a yes dummy, I just didn't expect you to ask all of a sudden while I'm on vacation with my family," She giggled through the tears.

    I immediately wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her off of the ground, spinning us in circles, in excitement. 

I finally get to marry the most amazing, beautiful and breath woman to exist.

"OMG I NEED TO TELL SARAH!!" She screamed happily. " Wait, where's the ring!" She exclaimed.

I took the box out of my pocket and placed the ring on her finger, while she stared at the expensive piece of rock.

She better love it.

    And after about an hour of talking, we got situated on the bed placed out here, and got lost into the conversation about what our wedding is gonna be like.

    It's gonna be one hell of a night.

    —---------------
    "SARAHHHH!!" " OMG OMG AURORA," the two idiots squealed to each other.

3..2..1..

    "I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!" they both eclaim at the same time, shocking each other.

    "WE CAN HAVE A DOUBLE WEDDING!" they both screamed.

    "Oh fuck no," Nathen and I both agreed.

    "Shut up, were the brides, let us do the planning," The both narrowed their eyes at us.

"You guys and the planning, were just definitely not having a double wedding, never in a million years," I chuckled.

    "Sure, we will talk about it later," Aurora sneakingly smirked.

    And for the rest of that day, and the following days we argued and argued until we compromised to having our weddings close so we could go on the same honeymoon.

    And the day of the wedding, September 10th 2024, the anniversary of the day we first met in the school hallway.

    The day I not only met my best friend, but the day I also met my soulmate.

        A day I will Never forget.