Chapter 27

Auroras POV
    "Rylan, Helloooooooooooo," I whined.

    The asshole wont answer me, and we're on facetime.

    I'm pretty sure he is playing games on his Xbox with his friends.

    "I swear to god, Rylan. I am going to hang up," I say.

    He immediately looks at me confused, so he takes his headset off of his ears.

    "What's up?" He says, like he wasn't just ignoring me.

    "Oh, now you finally decide to answer me. I have only been trying to get your attention for an hour now," I narrowed my eyes at him.

    "Sorry," he says, innocently.

    "Rylan, You have been gone for a month now, and I want to fucking kill you," I narrow my eyes a him.

    "Love, If you wanted to kill me so much then come do it," He smiled at me.

    "Fuck off," I laid back in the computer chair Im sitting in and groaned.

    "There is nothing stopping you, so come do it, come try and kill me darling," He smirked at me.

    I hate this guy with a passion.

    "Exactly, You can't because you are starting to fall for me," He smirks at me.

    "Rylan, The next time I see you, I will make sure it's at your funeral," I glared at him.

    "Are we falling asleep on facetime again tonight?" Rylan asked, changing the topic.

    "Sure," I shrugged.

    "Cool," Rylan smiled. "I'm going to food though, I will call you back in a bit,"

    I nodded and he hung up.

    Then an hour later he texts me.

    "Hey, sorry I'm taking so long. I am hanging out with Samual,"

    Not long afterwards, while I am trying to figure out what to reply to him with, he sends me a snap.

    The snap is a picture of Samual sitting beside him with a headset on looking straight at the camere, and in the photo he said "He thinks you are cute, and I personally agree with him."

    The biggest smile makes its way on my face and so does a blush.

    I reply with a picture taken of half of my face, with a smile on. With a message written at the top.

    "Awe, tell little sammy that I think he is cute too,"

    Then he replies with a picture of him frowning, saying " What about me,"

    I took a video of myself saying "Rylan, not everything is always about you," and once again he replied with a frowning face, but I only just left him open and started to read.

    Then I received a text, Guess from who?

    The one and only, Rylan.

    "Oh hello, It's you again!!" Rylan texted me.

    "Umm.. Are you feeling okay?"

    "Yeah, I'm feeling fine, but do you have a map?" He asked me.

    What the fuck is this boy going on about.

    "No Rylan, I don't have a fucking map, are fucking high or something?"

    "Because I just got lost in your eye;)" he ignored my reply.

    "I- no Rylan, You didn't get lost in my eyes,"