"Hey, she's here," Sarah intrudes into my room swinging the door open fully exposing the little girl standing beside her.

"So, were you planning on telling me you were gonna propose to my sister?" She places a hand to her hip and taps her foot to the ground with a serious look on her face.

"Well missy, if i told you before you got here you would have spoiled it before it could happen," I sat up in the bed and raised an eyebrow with a grin on my face.

Then she laughs, running into my arms embracing me into a warm hug.

"I missed you goof head," She giggled into my shoulder.

"Well I would say I missed you too, but that would be an understatement," I chuckled.

"Now, let's start planning, because no one knows my sister better than me," She pulls away from the hug, smiling proudly at herself.

"Yo I wanna help!!" Sarah stormed into the room and intruded onto the bed.

    So Mylah is gonna get you all dressed up tomorrow and bring you to the restaurant that's desanted right on a beach and I'm gonna surprise you there. I hope you will be happy.

    I am sorry, I got her wired up on candy for breakfast, she begged and I just couldn't say no!! Hope you have fun cause Mylah is on her way to drive her to you right now.

    I step foot onto the beach and I already see her. I haven't seen her for 6 months, and she is still as beautiful as ever.

    She is playing volleyball with Mylah. Her back facing towards me, showing me her long and curled brown hair.

    She's wearing a white, short dress that has buttons going down it.

    It is beautiful, but so is she so it works out perfectly.

    Then she turns around to get the ball and immediately locks her eyes on me.

    A smile grows its way onto her face when he looks me up and down to see if I'm really here.

    She turns to look at Mylah then immediately back at me.

    She looks confused, like she doesn't know what to do.

    Then she starts running towards me, like there isn't anyone else there on the beach, just us.

    And once she makes it to me I full her lips to mine.

    6 months, it's been 6 months since our lips have touched, sense her skin has touched mine, sense her arms have been clinged to me.

    I have missed her, I have missed every inch, every annoying word, and every other thing involving her.

    She is everything I need to survive. Without her I'd be nothing.

    I don't ever want to let go of her again.

    "Okay, come on, I am still here," Mylah giggled.

    "They are waiting for you in the car," I pulled away from the hug and pointed at the car.

    "SARAH IS HERE TOO!!" Aurora squealed.

    Then she vanished.

    Sarah got out of the car and immediately ran towards Aurora, and when they both made their way to each other and embraced one another into a hug they fell into the sand.

    "Aurora is never gonna leave her side," I groaned.

    "You know, you are probably right, she has been talking about how much she misses her best friend," Mylah giggled again.