𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Shot

Shot

~ A year later~

~ A year later~

It had been a year since you passed away.

Hanji remained a wreck, leading them to retire from Commander about a month after her passing. The heart break that they had suffered had been far too miserable.

It was only till now, going onto a year after her passing that Hanji decided maybe they would try to move on.

So there they stood, getting ready to go to the bar. Not putting much effort into their appearance. you weren't there, they didn't need to impress anyone but you.

They've convinced themselves they needed to move on, but the thought of touching, caring or loving anyone that wasn't you left them in disgust.

"Hanji, come on. We're leaving are you coming?" Levi stated as he knocked on their door.

"I'm not going. Im not ready"They said sitting down as Levi entered the room.

"Hanji, it's been almost a year."

"Do you think I care? The thought of anyone that isn't her disgust me"

"Okay. Are you coming or not?"

"No"

Levi left with the rest of the scouts, leaving Hanji to be alone.

They all moved to Marley after some time, settling there. Putting on their best outfit, Hanji began to head out.

Walking to the park where they held you in their arms as you passed. Where your grave resided.

There was always a flower vender just a block before the park, a sweet old lady who knew Hanji's name and face by heart. Every 2 or 3 weeks Hanji would visit your grave and replace the flowers from the previous visit.

"Hanji" The old lady smiled at the brunette as they stopped at the cart.

"Mrs. Junkoma, it's a pleasure to see you. Can I have the usual bouquet" They smiled slightly at the older woman.

Mrs. Junkoma grabbed the flowers, arranging them in the design she knew by heart before handing them to the brunette. Hanji always paid the woman extra, for doing this every 2 weeks.

After saying goodbye they continued to walk, soon making it to the spot. The rose garden where your grave resided. The placed the boquete of (favorite flowers) beside your gave.

Sitting and tracing the letters on the tombstone.

"I'm miss you so fucking much. I didn't get enough time with you my sweet girl" The began, holding the tears back.

"It's been getting harder every single day, not having you by my side. I want to feel you again. I just want one more hug. One more kiss. One more I love you" They began to sob.

"Please, make this pain go away. I can't do it. My love take me with you. Please" They began to plead.

"Yelena is paying for what she did, rotting in prison. But it's not enough. My darling why you. It should've been me"

"I wanted to marry you, have kids, do everything that life is together".

The rustling wind picked up on speed, the horizon a golden orange color, mixing with a brighter pink. Leaving the garden to be tinted those hues.

"You never told me you were pregnant" They cried even more.

The colors began to shine brighter, the smell of fresh roses and other flowers overcame their senses. Giving the sweet aroma that you had. It was as if you were there with them.

Their you stood, in spirit form. Holding the the newborn that Hanji never got to meet. Their child. You smiled upon them, you didn't enjoy seeing them this way. So you did what you had to. Release the emotional hold, so they could move on.

You leaned down gently kissing their forehead. At that moment Hanji swore they felt a kiss on their head. But ruled it as the wind.

You stood and watched them interact with a beautiful girl who was walking through the park.

You smiled, maybe it was time for you to let them go as well even in spirit form. You wanted them to feel that happiness once again

After all they were you're Savior, and this all began with a shot

(Hanji did have a male body in the book just never mentioned it😁)

That's the official end my loves. Thank u all for the tremendous support on this book. Please feel free to check out my new Hanji fanfic where I won't give a screwed up ending. Maybe.

That's all my loves<3