𝙫. 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮

"Her beauty was undeniable, the spark in her eyes, she was mesmerizing "

"Her beauty was
undeniable, the spark
in her eyes, she was
mesmerizing "

 "Her beauty was undeniable, the spark in her eyes, she was mesmerizing "

Time: 2:38 pm
time skip 2 days
> Y/n's POV

These days seem to be getting so much longer than before. I was beyond excited, to be returned to my human form after 6 years. Today I would be getting my final dose, they had predicted that about 2-3 hours after i'd be back to human.

"Alright my darling, your final dose. I cannot wait to see how your original form is" Hange had spoke while injecting the substance into my veins.

I began to feel drowsy and weak almost immediately. My body began to give out, the room
began to spin, it was blurred.

My body hit the cold hard concrete, sending me into a deep slumber.

Time: 5:36 pm
> Hange's POV

fuck. fuck! Their laid her cold body on the floor. It had been 3 hours. She had become relatively smaller, she seemed to be around y/h (your height). What used to be stiff titan hair became h/l silky h/c hair. Her s/c glowed under the sun.

Her rosey lips were plump. Her cheeks flushed with life. She was so god damn beautiful.

"H-Hange?" I heard a delicate voice say.

"Darling! You're human again!" I exclaimed as her eyes shot open.

Their eye color was beautiful. It was a beautiful shade of e/c. It glistened as the light of the sun hit. She was beautiful. Her beauty was unheard of. Oh how I wished she possibly liked me.

"I-I need clothes."She said as she stood covering her naked body, which I barely noticed.

I snap back into reality and rush to my room. Getting a button up blouse some undergarments and pants. Covering my eyes I had it to her letting her change in piece.

"D-do you have a hair tie?" She spoke. I turn around giving her the hair tie around my wrist.

She was fully clothed now, her body was also unmatched. It was so beautiful, her curves, how soft her skin seemed. She pulled her hair into a ponytail leaving pieces out, looking as if she didn't put any effort.

"I-I have a-a name"

"What is it darling?"

"I-it's y/n. Y/n L/n" She choked out.

"Well Y/n, i'm Hange nice to formally meet you" I said flashing a welcoming smile towards her.

"Are you hungry?"

"Uh uh y-yes"

I grabbed her hand pulling her up the stairs. Her legs began to shake terribly. She probably feels weird waking normally again. Without notice I pick her up, carrying her the entire way to the cafeteria.

Once we get there it was dinner so all the people in our section were eating.

"You won't have to speak my love. I'll handle everything. Im going to sit you with Levi. He's a short man and is mean but he will watch you while I go get us some food" I said walking towards the table with Levi, Eren, Armin, Mikasa,Sasha,Connie and Jean.

"Please watch her while I got us food" I said placing her down next to Levi who gives me a face asking "Who the hell is this".

"It's the titan girl" I whisper before going to get the food.

Time: 6:02 pm
> Y/n's POV

Hange sat me down with the man who I presume is Levi. He was giving me looks up and down. As if he didn't want to skip a single detail about me.

"Name?" Said the boy with brown hair and green eyes.

"Uh uh y-y/n l-l/n" I whisper out slightly.

This is so odd, I want to go home to my family. I miss them oh so much.

"Y/nnnnn! I have food my darling"

Hope u guys enjoyed this chapter!!! I love u all<3