𝙭𝙫. 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩

"In the end,It was a bittersweet moment"

"In the end,
It was a bittersweet
moment"

"In the end,It was a bittersweet moment"

Time: 7:46 am
> Third Person POV

You made your way to the dining area, it was still early so the halls were empty. Today the scouts had the day off. Everyone slept in, although you couldn't. Hange had to deal with some business and told you to meet them in the dining room.

Finally making your way, few people were scattered around at different tables.

"Well well Y/n. What a pleasure to meet you here" Yelena spoke as she walked up to you.

"Lena" You said as you looked around for any sign of Hange. You had missed them, kinda pathetic as you guys weren't even a thing.

"Aw you looking for someone else?" Yelena said stepping closer towards you.

"Matter of fact Yelena I am" You spoke as you looked annoyingly at the tall blonde.

"Oh come on. Am I not enough?" She smirked.

Ignoring the blonde you finally spotted Hange, they had walked in.

"Quite frankly no. Now if you'll excuse me" You said excusing yourself, walking over to the table Hange had sat at.

"Hange!" You spoke happily as you sat next to the brunette.

"Y/n" They smiled at you, they had looked messily almost, their hair was messy compared to how they left the room this morning. The lips slightly swollen. It was very subtle, yet you noticed it right away.

"We should do something today, we have the day off" You asked laying your head on their shoulder.

"Uh um, I can't Y/n. After breakfast I have other things to attend to" They said moving their body away from you.

You noticed the weird behavior, it was strange. Last night they were all over you. And now they didn't seem to want to touch you or talk to you.

"Is everything all right?" You questioned

"Fine y/n. I just have a lot on my mind, i'll see you later tonight okay?" They said as they got up and left the room.

What happened? You thought. Why were they acting like this all of a sudden, you felt your heart ache. They've never acted cold to you, the nicknames they would call you were nowhere to be found.  

"You alright darling?" Yelena's voice perked behind you, her hand resting on your shoulders.

"I'm alright I guess" You spoke, allowing her to leave her hands on you.

She took a seat next to you, her hand rested on your thigh. Your mind was racing, you liked the touch. It had calmed you down.

"Y/n, you were gone for so long, I know you didn't forget about what we had" She spoke

She was wrong, for you. It was a fling, never anything serious at all. You just wanted the attention and physical touch. Something you were currently craving.

"I miss it" You lied, you didn't miss a thing. You've always seen Yelena as a best friend.

"Then come on" She said standing and extending her hand to you.

Taking her hand she led you to her room, the minute you both entered the room she pushed you against the wall kissing you.

You leaned in to the kiss wanting more physical contact, melting under the touch. It felt nice yea, but nothing would compare to the way Hange would kiss you.

"I can't do this i'm sorry" You spoke pulling away and leaving the room.

Making your way back to your room. You felt dirty for kissing someone else that wasn't Hange.

"Hange I miss you. You've stopped visiting me" You heard a voice as you came close to the door of yours and Hange's room.

"I know, Look. I'm sorry. Ive missed you too." You heard Hange's voice speak. That. You felt your heart ache terribly.

You decided to walk in on "accident". Seeing Hange sitting on the bed with a girl sitting in their lap, her fingers were in Hange's hair.

"Oh im sorry, I came to get a change of clothes. I'm going into town with Sasha and Mikasa" You spoke, trying to avoid eye contact as you gathered some stuff.

"Hange, who's this?" The girl said

"This is Y/n. Y/n this is Rico" Hange spoke, the nervousness took over in their voice.

"Nice to meet you, I have to go. Um Hange, can I ask for another sleeping arrangement?" You asked.

Hange's heart sank, they enjoyed sleeping with you. Yes they had feelings for you. They love you. But they had an on going fling with Rico. Something that was in the works way before you came into the picture.

"We'll speak later Y/n." Hange spoke as you left the room.

It was truly a bittersweet moment.

:)

:). Sorry can't leave u guys happy for long <3