𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡

"SunsetsI wanna hear your voiceA love that nobody could destroy"

"Sunsets
I wanna hear your voice
A love that nobody could destroy"

"SunsetsI wanna hear your voiceA love that nobody could destroy"

Time: 7:18 am
>Third person POV

The next morning you had woken up to the bed empty, feeling cold. The warmth that Hange had been providing had disappeared. Turning to your side to find a note in Hange's place.

"Hey love,
I have some business to attend to, I had to leave rather early. I apologize for leaving you lonely in bed, but the scouts have a free day today. Go and hang out with them. I'll see you at lunch, and remember to cover all the hickeys on your neck.

- Hange <3"

You smiled to yourself as you read the note, thinking about how thought it was for them to leave it. Placing the note on the night stand, you got up to start getting ready.

You pick out one of Hange's shirts and jeans. Changing and then deciding on what to do with your hair. Going to the mirror to see all the hickeys on your neck. Although Hange had told you specifically to cover them, you truly didn't want to. Deciding on just putting your hair up and putting on your shoes.

Finally you made your way to the dining hall for breakfast, where you found Sasha and Mikasa talking. After getting your food, you decided to join the two.

"Hey Y/n!" Sasha chirped as she saw you walking towards them.

"Hi y/n" Mikasa smiled slightly at you as you took a seat next to Sasha

"Hey guys, how are you?" You spoke to the two

"Oo! I'm good I got to get seconds this morning! And we have a free day!" Sasha smiled brightly in excitement

"I'm alright" Mikasa spoke

"Woah- Y/n what's with all the hickeys?!?! WHO GAVE THEM TO U!" Sasha yelled as she turned to face you.

"Oh um-" You chuckled nervously.

"I bet it was Hange" Mikasa spoke

"Pfttt what? No no ?" You spoke in disbelief

"YOUR SLEEPING WITH THE COMMANDER??!!" Sasha yelled quite loud, gaining the attention of others in the room

"SASHA. Shut up."You spoke through gritted teeth.

"I was just joking- But you slept with commander Hange?" Mikasa said raising a brow in disbelief.

"A lady never kisses and tells" You simply smiled at the two, who where still in disbelief.

"Anyways where is the rest of your squad?" You asked

"Oh they're in Connie and Jeans room, we were just about to head over if you wanna join?" Sasha said as the three of you walked to throw the food away.

"Hm sure why not"You said tagging along with them.

The three of you began to just chat while heading over to Connie and Jeans room. When you bump into Yelena.

"Oh hey Y/n. Can I talk to u?" Yelena spoke as she approached.

"Yea sure, Guys i'll meet you in their room" You said to the two girls.

The two simply gave you a nod before continuing to walk.

"Yes Yelena?" You spoke facing the tall blonde

"Come on y/n. I miss you, it's been so long since I've seen you. Just look at what a beautiful women you've become" She said placing her hand on the wall behind you, towering over you.

"Thank you Lena, i've missed you too. I mean you were my best friend." You spoke

"You and I both know, we were more than friends Dollface" She said using her finger to lift your chin.

"Lena, that was so long ago" You spoke shaking your head.

You had feelings for Hange, you wanted something more with them.

"Doesn't mean I lost those feelings, beautiful" She whispered in your ear before pulling away and walking off.

You stood there for a moment trying to process what had occurred. You didn't have those feelings anymore, you wanted Hange.

"Y/n? You coming your taking forever" Sasha said, seeing as she had com back to get you because you were taking to long.

"Yea i'm coming let's go" You said and shook your head.

Hey my loves<3 I hoped you enjoyed this chapter:)