𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"imagine a world like the ones in fairytales"

"imagine a
world like the
ones in fairytales"

"imagine a world like the ones in fairytales"

Time: 3:23 pm
> Y/n's POV

The sun poured in through the tiny window in the corner of the room. Filling the space with light, shining on Hange's beautiful brown locks.

"Darlinggg! It time for the second dose are you ready? I know that you can only speak very little at a time for a day. This might expand it!" They said getting the long needle ready for injection.

The liquid was a purple pearl color, slushing in the top part of the needle. Their finger flicked the needle before injecting it in my nape.

"See we have titan shifters. This is where the person usually emerges from. So we're hoping that if we inject it here that it will speed the process" They said as they injected it.

A surge of pain rushed through my body, then I felt a wave of exhaustion rush over me.

"Oh i'm sorry baby I know" They said caressing my hair. As if they knew it caused me pain.

Why were they so caring? God I just want to be human again. The liquid had taken affect quickly this time.

"Come on darling say something please" Hange said with pleading eyes.

"H-Help m-me p-please" I choked out barely

"Hey hey i'm here i'm going to take care of you okay?" They said concern running over their face.

Time: 4:57 pm
> Hange's POV

It pained me. To see her like that. Although she was still a titan, I was close to bringing back whoever this person is. Where are they from? Is she the same age as Eren and the rest? Is she a little older?

She had let exhaustion take over her. I decided to go back upstairs with everyone else.

Walking up the stairs I began to think. If they revert back to human, will they remember anything from being a titan? I hope so, it'll help me advance on my studies.

"Hange! Come eat, we're having meat tonight!" Sasha says full on excitement.

She ran to kitchen squealing and jumping. Shaking my head, I began to follow her. Everyone was sitting around the table.

I take my seat next to Levi and Armin. It was steak and potatoes. Mhm no wonder Sasha was so excited.

"H-Hange how's the titan" Armin says to me

"It can speak now" I say taking a bite of the juicy food.

"It can talk?" Armin said his eyes going wide.

"It's spoken twice to me" I said as I continued to eat.

The rest of the team began to ask me questions. This hasn't happened in a while. I began to tell them the progress I had made so far.

Finally 30 minutes later I got back to the basement. My darling was up, she was scanning the room again then her eyes landed on me.

Her e/c orbs soften once she saw me again. Was she warming up to me finally? I hope.

"Hello my darling we need more saliva samples please open your mouth" I said getting my swab ready.

She nodded her head and complied. I began to take my samples putting them to test right away.

"You know darling you are very helpful in my research. Now as for the shot i've been giving you, i've come to a conclusion you should be back to normal in about 1 or 2 weeks" I said as I examined them some more.

Her eyes widen. I wonder what goes on in that beautiful head of hers. When she returns back to normal will she stay? I wonder what her name is. What does her face actually looks like?

"Well darling it's getting late I need rest. I'm going to sleep right here. If something happens or u need me just make noise my love" I said as I laid down letting myself drift off into a deep slumber.