𝙫𝙞𝙞. 𝙎𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

"is it really?you big sis?"

"is it really?
you big sis?"

"is it really?you big sis?"

Time: 8:26 pm
>Y/N'S POV

We had began the journey to where this ship was to arrive tonight. Oh i'm so excited! Maybe I can go back with them. See my family again! I just want to hold my brothers and tell them I love them.

Explaining what I did was to protect them, assuring they would live. The ride was bumpy now, it had gone from a somewhat smooth road to bumpy in about an hour or so.

"Y/n?" Hange spoke as they sat in the cart along side me.

"Yes Hange?" I said fiddling with my fingers.

"I want you to be by my side as I welcome them" They said

"I will, but Hange? Would it be possible for me to return to my home? When the ship leaves?" I ask looking up at their red-brown eyes.

"No y/n. That ship will not be returning, it's coming with people are to align with us." They spoke softly as to not crush all the hope I had.

"Oh alright, who knows maybe my brothers joined the army, haha how silly of me to even think" I laugh to myself.

Hange's gaze fixated on me, as if they felt some sort of pity for me. Again, I didn't want anyone's pity. It wouldn't reverse the outcome of my actions.

"Hange, don't look at me like that, with that pity look. It won't change anything" I spoke softly to them.

They quickly avert their eyes to the browned journal in their hands. Observing me and then writing things down. As I had realized once again, i'm still their experiment.

I sat in the cart, thinking about how they have acted towards me since I came into their possession. Always treating me with kindness and affection, although it was just their friendly nature. I began to feel more, in just a mere week, i'd grown feelings towards them.

"Y/n darling get some rest, i'll wake you up when we're close" Hange said laying me on their lap.

I simply nod my head, forcing myself to try and get some sort of rest. But while laying in Hange's lap, I found myself having butterflies. I soon managed to get some rest.

"Y/n! Y/n!"

The sound of my name waking me up from the nap. I groggily look around to see Hange smiling at me.

"We're almost there be ready!" They spoke once again.

The next 20 minutes went by rather quickly, the ocean soon becoming within our sights. Although was nighttime the moon was bright, lighting the area so we could see. The sound of the waves crashing had eased whatever nerves I had. As we reach a set of rocks, getting down from the cart and horses. The big ship came into view.

Soon it had landed on the shore, Soldiers pouring out, confused as to how they arrived here.

Hange began to introduce themselves along with the others who had came along. One tall blonde soldier stepped up greeting us.

"It's a pleasure" The deeper toned voice spoke.

A voice that had been familiar to my ears, it couldn't be, she wouldn't join the army. No way.

"I'm Yelena" They bowed.

She's here, My childhood best friend. Oh I can ask her about my brothers!!

"YELENA!" I yell as I finally make myself noticeable.

"Y-Y/n? L/n Y/n?" She spoke in utter shock.

"In the flesh baby" I smirked at her.

"Y-You were a titan, I remember. Your family told me" She said moving closer.

"Y/N? BIG SIS! IS IT REALLY YOU?" I heard an all too familiar voice shout.

As two boys ran to where Yelena was standing to gain a better view. The two h/c boys came into my vision.

My two younger brothers, all grown up and in their teens. Kai being the taller of the two, while Jesse grew into his long slim body.

I had processed what just happened. Falling to my knees in disbelief. The two boys ran up to me. Embracing me in a hug so tight my breath was lost.

I feel tears start to pour down my face, it's been years, since I was able to hold the two people I loved the most.

"Y/n? Who are these boys?" Levi spat.

"M-My brothers" I choke out, as I continue to cry in their arms.

it's currently 3:26 am here

it's currently 3:26 am here. no sleep yet but hey I really wanted to update this book! I love u all have a good day today! drink some water and get some food in ur system! Please take care of urself. I love u all my loves <3