𝙞𝙞.𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

"You say it to me like something I have any choice in"

"You say it to me
like something I have
any choice in"

"You say it to me like something I have any choice in"

Time: 10:27 pm
> Y/n' POV

Love. Huh something so pathetic and useless. Why is it something that can be so dangerous, yet so beautiful? Having love someone so much you are willing to kill for them, die for them. But the real question is would you live for them.

Hange had given me the shot about an hour ago. It made me feel so exhausted, which i've never experienced with this titan form. They sat there in a chair writing down every movement I would make.

"Mhm that's strange darling your body has gone down in size by 3 inches. Ah no no don't tell me it's because I haven't fed you!" They said measuring my body.

They proceed to get a glass of water. They grab a chair and stand on it, bringing the glass to my lips trying to force me to drink.

"Come on Darling! Just one little sip please for me?" They said pouting their lips.

I let the water just run down my throat, letting it sooth the soreness i've been having. They smiled as they began writing things down.

"You know you're eyes are really pretty darling" They said as they studied my face even more.

They began to yawn as they stretched themselves out on the small couch. They close their eyes and drift off into a sleep.

They did such a good job taking care of me. If I was human, i'd want to be with them. The way they're so gentle, passionate and just kind.

What was in the shot they gave me? Ive never lost well 'weight' in the titan form. Even if I go months without consuming a human. Considering I already do that.

I want to be human!

I want to go home!

The useless roars came out again. I kept attempting to speak. I just want to speak! I want to go home! I want to tell my brothers I love them.

"Darling i'm trying sleep keep it down" Hange said sluggishly.

"I'm sorry"

"Wait wait. Darling you just spoke!" They said jumping up, their eye glistening.

I spoke! I spoke! But it doesn't change the fact i'm on Paradis. My home, my family, the people I love, are in Marley. I just want to hug them and tell them I did what I did to protect them.

"Levi!!!!!! SHE SPOKE SHE SPOKE" Hange said running up the stairs.

Wait a second, how was that possible? I've been attempting to speak for months how is it just now I was able to produce words.

"Tch so the creature spoke" The male I presume is Levi spoke looking at me up and down.

They went to the corner of the room and began to discuss. They would glance over at me then would began to discuss.

I began to hum a lullaby in my head that my mother Isabella used to sing to me when I just couldn't sleep. Or so I had thought it was in my head

"You're humming? Darling you are humming!" Hange said coming to me

They immediately grabbed their notebook and began to jot down notes.

"Nice song brat" Levi said walking up the stairs disappearing soon.

"Love I believe this shot I gave you is beginning to take affect. I believe it's reversing you back to human form. Slowly but I believe you will be human again soon my darling. But for now you will help me with anything you know" They said smiling at me.

They felt oh so accomplished, that was notable. Their smile was beautiful, the way their eye just glistened with happiness.