𝙭𝙞𝙭. 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚

Shot

Shot

Time: 2:38 pm>Third Person PovYou sat on the bed of the shared room, waiting for Hanji to return from the mission that they had

Time: 2:38 pm
>Third Person Pov
You sat on the bed of the shared room, waiting for Hanji to return from the mission that they had. You began to grow bored, so you made your way to Hanji's desk. Browsing through their documents.

Seeing as they were commander, everything had to be approved by them. You came across a request. Some of the Marley soldiers requesting to visit there home. Your brothers being on this request form. You hadn't spoken to them in a couple days.

So as a sister would you went to go find them. You wanted to ask them something. You searched around to find them on the training grounds. They were working with Mikasa and Sasha.

"Kai, Jesse! Can I speak to you?" You said running towards the group.

They excused themselves and made their way to you. Hugging you tightly.

"You want to go visit Marley?" You asked as they released from the hug.

"Yea, I miss my daughter" Kai spoke shoving his hands into his pocket.

"I just wanna see mom and dad" Jesse said.

"I wanna go. I need to" You spoke

"Y/n are you sure that's a good idea? Marley still wants your head" Kai spoke with concern.

"I'm absolutely sure" You said not caring, you wanted to meet ur niece. You also wanted to see your parents.

The two boys looked at each other and nodded. They agreed if the request was approved that they would bring you along.

You smiled and hugged the two before leaving to room once again.

You entered the room to a voice.

"Y/n. Where have you been?" Hanji spoke as they were unbuttoning their top.

"I went to speak with my brothers Hanji" You said making your way over to their desk once again.

You grabbed the paper and made your way to them. They stood there changing their shirt.

"Sign it" You said handing them the paper.

They skimed over the contents on the paper. Furring their eyebrows.

"No" They said handing it back to you

"Why not!" You huffed looking at them.

"Because no. Simple Y/n" They said shaking their head as they walked toward their desk.

"Sign it. Hanji. I mean it. My brother wants to see his kid. And I wanna see my parents" You began to argue.

They didn't want to sign it. They felt that if they did you'd never come back.

"Y/n it's too dangerous" They spoke as they fixed their papers a bit.

"Hanji I don't care! I wanna see my parents. I wanna meet my niece" You protested once more shoving the paper in front of them.

"SIGN IT."

They ignored your request. Moving on to different paperwork. You watched as they wrote their signature.

"Fine then. Ill sign it for u." You said grabbing the pen and doing their signature.

"Request. Approved." You said walking out to give the paper to Levi who would be in charge of this trip.

"Y/n! Stop it. Give it to me. Look I don't want to lose you again okay? I'll allow it if you let ME come" They said blocking your way out.

"Fine"