𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨?

"Tell me why'd you have to goand make things so complicated?"

"Tell me why'd
you have to go
and make things
so complicated?"

"Tell me why'd you have to goand make things so complicated?"

Time: 6:45 am
>Third Person Pov

The smell of honey filled ur senses, sitting by the lake. A small bee hive was just near, the sent of honey lingered. The grass being greener than ever, the soothing noise of the water clashing on itself. It had calmed you. The frustration slowing exiting your body.

You held yourself, knees touching ur chest, your head resting on top. Tear stains covered your skin, eyes tired looking. You hadn't gotten a proper nights rest for a couple days. Since you slapped Hange, you haven't seen them. Being alone in the room u both shared, the feeling was unsettling. That was the reason you found yourself by the lake they had first brought you to. At around 4 am when you'd wake up and unable to fall back asleep.

The thoughts that swirled in your head seemed to never rest. Feeling worn and exhausted, you finally got on your feet. Slowly making your way back to the room. Nearing the door you saw the familiar pair of shoes outside. They were there. In the room. After days, you still felt unable to face them. But what choice did you have? It would be inevitable, you were bound to see them again.

Slipping your shoes off you finally mastered the courage to enter the room. Seeing Hange sitting at their desk, hair messy, their uniform blouse unbuttoned slightly and their pants undone, slightly hanging into their waist. They seemed to be working on paper work. Oblivious to the fact you entered the room.

The slight nose of you walking towards the bed made their head spring up. Their eyes looked beyond tired, the bags, the strain. They took you in, the simple silk night slip you had on. The one they had gotten for you. They had been taken away by you. The beauty they hadn't seen in days. The look of lust filled their eyes once again. The realization that, they needed you.

"Y/n" They spoke hesitantly

"Hanji" You utter in almost disgust.

As much as you wanted them again, you were hurt. You wanted to hear them apologize. Beg for your forgiveness. But at the same time you wanted to feel their hands all over you, the roughness they possessed when you both were aroused.

"I'm truly am sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Rico has been out of the picture for as long as I can remember. They just came to my room that one day. Why, I don't really know. But I caved and did things u regret.  Please Y/n L/n, forgive me" They spoke as they walked towards you, grappling your hand placing it in theirs.

You were in shock, but their touch felt nice again. You wanted to cave, forgive them. But you couldn't.

"Hanji, I'm sorry. I can't. You hurt me. So bad." You state pulling your hand away from the brunette.

They couldn't any longer, they pulled you in kissing your soft lips that they had missed. You stood in shock, not kissing back at first. But you gave in, you melted into them once again. Your hands finding there way to Hanji's hair.

The kiss was hungry and passionate. The hate you had, you let it all go in that kiss, while Hanji let out the guilt. Missing you. Savoring every touch of you, ur kiss and taste.

You both pull back, resting against each other.

"I'm so sorry" They spoke once again.

"Truly. Im so sorry"

You didn't utter a word, you didn't want to. Because you still had the hate and resentment. Yet you give them one more kiss smiling into it. Maybe because you were determined to hurt them as they did to you. Or maybe out of pure bliss and happiness to have them in your arms once more.

You hadn't a clue.

A new chapter for my loves I hoped y'all enjoyed it ♥️