iii | where's su-hyeok?

" Hurry! " Su-hyeok yelled, as he pulled Hyun down the stairs

" This way. " He pulled her towards the glass doors, only to be met with an infected student on the other side.
They ran to the other side of the school, watching the gardener fight off the students on the ladder when he fell down, knocking the ladder to the side, creating an idea in Su-hyeok's head.
" There! We can climb the ladder, getting into the classroom from that window. " He quickly said, pulling Hyun along as he pointed his finger across the path.
" Are you sure it's safe? What if a student grabs my leg? " Hyun anxiously asked, looking behind her shoulder. Su-hyeok turned around, gripping onto the girl's shoulders.
" I won't let them. "

Hyun watched from behind, as Su-hyeok banged on the window, as Dae-su and Woo-jin pulled him in.
" Hyun! Hurry! Get in! " He yelled, turning back around to stick his hand out as Hyun climbed as fast as she could, avoiding getting grabbed by a student.
Suddenly, a man came running towards the ladder, knocking it down but Su-hyeok grabbed her just in time, pulling her in the window.
" Are you okay? " He asked, and after receiving a small nod, collapsing on the floor.
" Hyun! " On-jo and I-sak yelled, running towards their friend.
" I'm sorry we left you, we should've been there with you the whole time, and -- "
" It's ok. I'm okay. I'm glad you're both ok. " Hyun reassured, patting their backs.
" Hyun. " She heard, turning around to see Nam-ra standing by her desk, safe and sound.
" Nam-ra. " She happily sighed, running over as they hugged.
" Oh i'm so glad you're alright, I was scared you got taken. I was about to go back for you, but Su-hyeok said not to, so i couldn't. "
Su-hyeok sighed dramatically, rolling onto his back. " That's it, isn't it? Zombies. " The group looked around eachother, when a zombie came running to the door, scaring Joon-Yeong as he slid down the door.
Soon after, the group searched each individual desk, looking for a cell-phone to call 119 with.
" Can you find any? "
" No.. the desk's empty. " Hyun sighed, kicking the chair. " Here! I found one! "
They rushed over to I-sak as she tried to open the phone. " whose is it? " 
" This is Yeong-ju's desk. "
" Oh no. We need the passcode. " I-sak sighed.
" Do something. " Na-yeon said, shaking I-sak's arm. " i just said we need the passcode! " She yelled back, irritated.
They started thinking of possible passwords when Cheong-san looked out the window, noticing that Yeong-Ju was trying to get into the room and grabbed the phone.
He stuck the phone in front of her face, hoping the phone would recognize it but nothing happened.
On-jo walked towards Cheong-san, informing him that he doesn't need to unlock it, as it's not needed for emergency calls. He immediately dialed 119, waiting for them to pick up.
" Hello? I'm at Hyosan High School. Zombies showed up. Everyone turned into zombies. " He said, as On-jo whispered next to him.
" You can't say 'zombies.' "
" then what? "
" they won't believe you. "
" They're not exactly zombies, but they're something like that. "
Obviously the police thought it was a prank call as Cheong-san sighed, speaking into the phone, " This isn't a prank. Everyone's...... Anyway, come quick. " The police hang up, leaving everyone in the room silent.
A loud scream was soon heard, as the zombies ran away from the door, to the left.
" Where are they going? "
" Why are they leaving? " Gyeong-su stuck his head out the door, looking around. " What are you doing, moron? Close it. "
" Okay. "
" You scared me. " On-jo walked over to Cheong-san, " Are they coming? " He nodded back, " He said they'll come. "
" Did they believe you? " Gyeong-su asked.
" What if they think it's a prank call and don't come? "
" Call again. Tell them to come quick! " Na-yeon yelled. " Stop yelling. What if the zombies come back. " I-sak scolded, hitting Na-yeon's arm.
" Give me that. " On-jo said, grabbing the phone out of Cheong-san's hand, calling the fire department.
Hyun clutched onto Nam-ra's hand as she walked closer to the girl to listen in.
" Hello. Do you know Capt. Nam So-ju from Rescue Team One? "
" Oh. Capt. Nam So-ju is my dad. Please tell him to hurry over to my school. "
" There's a fire. Hyosan High School, classroom 2-5. The fire is huge. "
' not a bad idea... ' Hyun thought as the rest of the class turned surprised.