"Are you coming?" Bellamy asks.

"Yeah I'll be right in."

"What is it?"

"If Luna says no, what are we going to do?"

"She won't, Clarke will find a way. Also if she says no, we still have Cam."

"Sure but if she doesn't? And if Cameron is dead? Are we just going to take the 'key' and live happily ever after?" I laugh to play off my worry.

"No we'll find a way. Everything normally seems to work out fine."

"Except for the fact that the entire Earth attacked themselves causing unliveable conditions for 100 years and when humanity decided it was time to go back down it turns out people were already here and now we're at war with ourselves again?"

"Yes, except for that." He laughs. "Let's go."

***

"Can we talk?" Luna asked Octavia after Clarke and Bellamy tried to convince her one more time, failing of course.

"That's our cue." Jasper grabs me and we walk away, leaving O and Luna alone, hope O doesn't kill her.

We sit down on the floor together and a woman who was just telling a story about a shark comes up and hands us a cup and some tea? I think.

"That shark story really happen to you?" Jasper asks.

"Some of it." She laughs and sits down beside me. "It gets better every time I tell it."

Jasper giggles and takes a sip of his drink. Is he blushing?

"Are you really from the sky?"

"Yup." He smiles.

"No? Not technically, I mean we were born in the sky- I mean space but-"

"This is your cue to leave." He whispers and pushes me over.

"Fine, but I'll get you back for that right there." I say standing up and leaving the cup beside Jasper. "It was nice meeting you."

I find Bell, O and Clarke sitting by a fire. How the fuck they get a fire lit with metal? Like wouldn't this place be so hot? What happens if there's a tsunami?

"Fight who? It's an army of our own people. I don't like this any more than you do." Clarke interrupts whoever was talking last I didn't catch it.

"Like what?" I ask sitting down beside Octavia.

"She wants to put the flame in Lunas head without her permission."

"Are you crazy!?"

"C'mon. If Raven's right and the code on this thing can stop Alie, then what other choice do we have?" Clarke begs.

"Fine. We'll stay here, it's the only way they'll let you be alone with her." Bellamy says as Clarke goes to stand up.

"Even Alie gives people a choice." Octavia spat.

"We gave Luna a choice. She said no."

"There has to be another way." I try to stop here but Clarke stood up.

"There's isn't." She says walking off.

Well fuck. We clearly need to have a talk about BOUNDARIES PEOPLE HELLO?

We waited basically 5 minutes just sitting and staring at the fire. Reminded me of the cremation. I kept looking to Bellamy and he kept looking to me. We would sneak smiles every once in a while.

Clarke walked back in slowly clearly admitting defeat. She dragged her feet and her shoulders were slumped.

"What happened?" Bellamy asked moving over to make space for her to sit.