Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Y/n POV 

Two weeks later...

That is how long the others have not touched me, just kissed nothing more, but I have learned a lot about their businesses.

I had had enough so I locked myself in the room and refused to come out.

They have been ignoring me so why can't I do the same?

But I did sneak food in without them knowing so now they think I am starving myself and the babies...

Why would I do that? Stwwww...

I was about to put a chip in my mouth when Jungkook kicked the door in while the others came into the room with him...

"We have been asking for you to open the door for an hour y/n!" Says Jungkook looking furious, I just pretended that they weren't there...what? They have been doing the same thing to me for two weeks! Fuck it!...

"You are going to ignore us even though we are here," asked hobi.

My eyes wanted to betray me...I wanted to look up so badly...

When I still didn't answer, I was attacked by a very angry Jungkook when he reached on the bed so fast and attacked me with kisses...

How did he move so fast?

I felt hands all over my body, guess the others wanted some too...

Someone pulled jk away and I kissed again...it was a repeat until all of them kissed and rubbed my little bump that I now had...

"We need to talk baby" says Jin as they all sit around me...

My back was braced to Namjoon's chest while the others held my hands and even my legs. I was funny, I couldn't hold the smile back...

"Talk..." I said...

"We are sorry, we now understand how you felt" said Hobi while the others nodded...

"I am pregnant, not invalid or dead, I miss all of you" I whispered looking down at my fingers...

"We were just giving you some space baby," says Taehyung...

"I did want to but they made me" says Jungkook, making me laugh...

"Me neither" says Jimin...

"Let's do something together?" I asked hopefully...

"Y/n I love you, you know that right?" Asked Jin.

This is the first time we talked about feelings...

"I know and I love you too" I said...pulling him for a kiss...

"I love you baby" says Taehyung and kisses me...

"I love you tae" I told him...

"I don't want to live without you baby, I love you" says Jungkook, coming to kiss me and pulling me on his lap...

The others told me the same and I told them back, they all moved me around until I was lifted on Jimin lap...

"What do you want us to do together?" Asked Yoongi.

"Y/n, I want you to marry me" says Jin, making my eyes go wide...everyone else was looking at my reaction and Jin's serious face...

"H--ow can I marry you alone when I love all of you?" I asked...

"We are all brothers y/n, it doesn't matter which one of us you marry because we will all live together with the babies..." says Namjoon...

They really thought this through...

"If that is what you all really want then...yes" I said, making them cover me with kisses again...