Chapter 8

Chapter  8 

*******

Jungkook POV

*******

Thank god she fell asleep I pull her down on my leg and let sleep off the trauma, I wish there is more I can do but the doctor told us that she might regain her memories as time progresses. I want to hold her in my arms like Jin does but I am scared of being rejected, I watch Jin and suga kissed her and wish to taste her lips too, I look down at her tracing her facial features how can a woman be this breathtaking. Maybe I can get her to sleep in my bed tonight. With that though in mind I tried to finish off my work.

 With that though in mind I tried to finish off my work

*********

Jung Hoseok

My day was hectic my secretary page me earlier but I was too busy completing one of my latest projects, I was the owner of several sports brand, I know it is weird to love fashion, many will say it is not manly enough but what do makes me happy and I do not give two fucks what others thinks my brothers support me and that is all that matters.

After I finished up my work I headed home to see how the little girl was doing, well there is nothing little about her but she makes your inside shift when she smiles.

When I entered the house the place was quiet, so I walked to the library because I saw Jungkook there this morning. He did not have to go out today; most of his work was done at home. 

When I pushed the door open and entered I saw that the girl was sleeping on JK legs while he went through his papers.

"Is she ok?" I whispered.

"She regained some of her memories and it took a toll on her, she just fell asleep" he said.

"Do you want me to take her upstairs so that you can finish off your work?" I asked hoping he did say yes.

"Sure Jhope, just be careful not to wake her, I will come up when I am finished here" he said, making me very happy.

I picked her up and watched as she snuggled closer to me.

I took my time and carried her up to the room where we all usually sleep sometimes. And put her down, then climb in with her rubbing her arms down then kiss her forehead when she put her head closer to mine almost kissing my lips. I was tempted to kiss her but I wanted her to remember our first kiss. Not just think of it as a dream.

She has been a dream to have here, women are usually clingy but she blends in with us.

I hug her tighter.

"Jungkook?" She said in her sleepy voice.

"No baby it's Hoseok" I said and watched her rise up from my chest to watch me.

"Hmmm" she said, laying down back and hugging me tighter.

"You alright now baby? Jungkook told me about what happened" 

"I was a little shaken up but I am alright now" she said.

I pulled her body closer to mine. She was practically lying on top of me.

She raised up and looked at me again. I felt her heart quickening and then she bent down and kissed me.

I held her behind her head and kissed her, then flipped us over so I was on her, I tried not to crush her as we kissed but she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me closer to her and groaned.

"Uhhh hmmmm!" Someone said, was Jungkook's voice.

I lifted my head and watched him with a smile.

He came toward the bed with a tray that had juice and sandwiches.

"I thought you were going to let her sleep jhope?" He said with a smile on his face.

"She did sleep kook now she is awake" I said coming off of her and then kissing her cheek.

She was blushing ten shades of red at the moment.

Jungkook came and put down the tray then climbed in bed next to her and kissed her other cheek.

"Hungry?" he asked her.

"Hmm" she said but then kissed him too.

He kissed her back, when he released her she snuggled up to him and fell asleep again.

"Did you give her any medication?" I asked him, whispering, so that we don't wake her up again.

"No, I just told her to rest, since she was remembering a lot of stuff, do you think she is alright?" He asked.

"I don't know but she has an appointment tomorrow to take the bandage off and a check up from the doctor." I told him.

"Hmm I think I will close my eyes a bit Hoseok" he said and hugged her to his side.

Maybe I will too...

********** 

Hope you enjoy the chapter if you did please remember to vote and leave a comment! 😊

Love you all!!💜

Amy🥰