Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Y/n POV 

Three week later...

It's been a week since I held any of them, I woke up to a cold bed, there were several notes apologizing for their absence it was because their lawyers left for a vacation and the could not get in contact with them, then things started getting worst when time past for them to return home and the never did, no one from the company knew where they were, the left for a resort but apparently never showed up.

I have only been able to give them little kisses but sometimes I am asleep by the time any of them comes home.

I remembered a lot of things from the past but did not get to tell the guys because their life was hectic and I did not want to add on to that.

I was lying on the bed playing a game on the phone with the headphones on, the give me they phone to stay in contact or in case of emergency...the door to the big room was pushed open and joon walked, he looked tired...then hobi followed the both looked like the just finished showering as the jumped on the bed I pulled off the headphones and hugged joon so tight then hugged hobi.

"I miss you all so much," I told them.

"We miss you too y/n we are sorry that we have not been making time for you but things have been so crazy lately..." says joon.

"It's ok, I have both of you here right now" I said as I lay between the two of them.

We cuddled and fell asleep...

******

I was woken by hobi kissing all over my face...

"Hmmm"

"You were talking in your sleep, you kept calling for your mom," he said.

"I must have been dreaming, my mom's name is Su Wang," I whispered, then looking around from joon he was still sleeping.

"You remembered, that name sounds familiar, you remember your father's name?" He asked.

"Hmm, Lu Wang," I told him.

"Joon! Wake up!" He called, making me want to cover his mouth for waking up. Joon looked tired earlier.

"Huh what?" Said joon sleepy, oh no he already woke up I spanked hobi hand for waking up joon.

"Y/n parents are Su and Lu Wang, and remember she told us she studied law?" He said to joon.

"Oh god" says joon.

"Did I miss something? Do you know my parents?" I asked, watching a look of horror past hobi face, then I turned to see Namjoon had the same look.

"The doctor warn us not to tell you anything y/n and we cannot because we are scared that you might get your memories too fast and we do not know how that could affect you, we just don't want anything to happen to you, you mean a lot to all of us" says joon kissing my forehead.

"I will be back later, hobi, stay with her," says Joon, getting off the bed.

When he was out the door, I felt like crying. I know they want to protect me, but it still hurts that they know something that I don't, but I do understand why they will not tell me.

"Oh baby don't cry" says Hobi as a tear escapes.

I climb and saddle his waist.

"Help me hobi, please" I begged as I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor.

"Baby are you sure that you want to do this?" He asked as he watched me stripped the rest of my clothes off.

"Make me forget everything, hobi please" I begged again unbuttoning his shirt.

"Anything for you baby, I just don't want you to regret it" he said, I kissed him...bracing my naked chest to his...making him groan as my nipples rubbed his chest...

"Fuck it baby, take what you want" he said, I got off of him and helped him pull off his sweats and saddle his waist again...

I kissed down his chest then rub my tongue down his length...they were all huge holy fuck...

"Fuck baby..." he groaned when I pulled the head in my mouth...

I sucked, licked and enjoyed every moment of it because the sounds he made were like music to my ears...

I climbed up his body like a cat in heat, I was dripping wet from hearing him moaning...

He raised up and pulled my nipple into his mouth making me moan. I held his dick in my hand and sank down slowly....

"Fuckkkkk!" Both of us moaned...

He lay back down so I rotated my hips and held the bed head...

Riding him slowly at first then faster and harder till I was out of breath...

When I came my legs were trembling. He raised up and lifted me off the bed then put me to lay at the edge as he stood between my legs...

"Fuck me hobi" I whispered, he came over me and kissed my lips and down my to my breast then he raised up and slammed into me hard...my body shifted up the bed...but I liked it...

"More..." I begged as he pulled me back in place...

He did not hold back after that we were both moaning and groaning as we came...

"Better now?" He asked as we tried to catch our breath...

"Hmmm" I said when he climbed in bed pulling me closer to him...

"Sleep now y/n" he said kissing my forehead...

But I was already falling asleep...

*******

@minetae77