Chapter 12

Chapter 12 

Y/n POV 

We were heading home when the doctor took off the head bandage. He said my memory will return gradually as time goes on. Once I am not experiencing any head pain I will be alright.

I am sitting on Taehyung's lap since he refused to let me sit on the seat. Why did I have to be so small and short...

I closed my eyes and relaxed, somehow being in a car makes me nervous and a bit scared. I really don't know why...hmm I relaxed even more when Taehyung started rubbing my back. Guess he sensed my 
discomfort. I can not believe I was laughing at them a couple minutes ago when they played rock, paper,scissors to see who would lose to drive the car. Taehyung won so he got to stay with me. 

All of them were different yet unique in their own way.

I listened to Taehyung humming to a song that was playing and it made me drift off to sleep.

******

Flashback...

Happy birthday y/n screamed my parents jotting me out of sleep...

"Happy twenty fifth birthday y/n!! We love you!!" Says my mother as she came to hug me...

******

"Baby are you alright?" Asked Taehyung, pulling me closer to his chest as I tried to control my heavy breathing...

"My name is y/n and I am twenty five years old. Those people that I keep seeing are my parents, where are they? Taehyung? They are always so loving when I remember them...they would never leave me! Did something happen to them oh my god!!! I just have a bad feeling!!" I said getting all worked up...

"Relax baby, I am here!" He said but I wasn't listening...

But then he kissed me and I forgot that the world outside existed. All my focus was on him, he turned me around so that my legs were now on both sides of his hips as he kissed me, I wrapped one hand around his neck and the other one was in his hair as I kissed him back.

"We are home guys" says Jimin but all my thoughts was on Taehyung, he opened the door and got out with me now buckling his hips as he walks inside, I suck on his neck hearing him groan and them a door slam, we were still moving, but all I wanted was to get lost and forget everything, and at this moment I just wanted him.

We had stopped moving and my legs were still wrapped around Taehyung's hip but then I felt someone else come up behind me and hands wrapped around my stomach pulling me back a little...

"You don't expect me to leave you and Taehyung all alone when I want you too" says Jimin as he sucked on my neck...

While Jimin sucked my neck Taehyung kissed my lips...

******

Guess you have to wait until the next chapter lol...

@queenmaranda 
@letmepamperyou 

Hehehe sorry guys hot next chapter coming right up...