Chapter 14

Chapter 14 

Y/n POV

We were all currently sitting in the living room, Jin told us all to go down after we finished dressing.

Their reaction was priceless when they came into the room and found us, I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. 

Then there was quarreling as to who should sit next to me, so I told them I will sit by myself and took a seat in a single chair.

"So I remembered my name is y/n and the people I keep remembering are my parents, which I have a bad feeling about because they would never leave me alone, also I am twenty-five years old " they looked like they wanted to say something but Jin gave them a look and they watched.

If they wanted to tell me then they would so I did not ask anything.

"Why are we here Jin?" I asked, looking at him.

"Because we wanted to discuss something with you," he says, rubbing his hands on his jeans. Was he nervous?

"Ask me..." I said.

"Would you have a relationship with us, I know you do not remember your life before us but we want you in our lives" he said and the others nodded.

"How does that even work?" I whispered I know that we have all been close, but I never thought of being in a relationship with all of them, or have I? I know that I could not survive without them. And they have all come to mean something to me in such a short period.

"Maybe we can come up with a schedule or something but it's up to you if you decide that you want to be with us," says Joon.

"Yes I am willing to give it a try we can sort anything later alright?" I said.

"Definitely!" They all said in unison making me giggle then my stomach growled making them laugh. And me blushing and hiding behind my hands.

"Let's feed the little monster and maybe watch a movie if everyone is free this evening" suggested Jimin.

*****

So y/n is finally in a relationship with the guys😏😏