Chapter 2

Y/n POV

I was so confused, at the moment I was crying my eyes out the doctor concluded that I lost my memory due to the trauma on my head and he wasn't sure if I will ever be able to remember or if it's just temporary...

I don't know my name, I cannot remember anything from my past how am I suppose to survive?

That was the reason for the uncontrollable tears right now...

I had my head rested on my knees...

I felt arms go around me pulling me into a hard chest...

When I looked up it was the same guy that give me the water earlier...

"It's going to be ok sweetheart"

He makes me feel safe somehow...

"How will it ever be ok when I don't even know who I am, where am I gonna stay after I come out the hospital, do I even have a home?"

"It's alright you can stay with me and the guys until you regain your memory?"

"What if I never regain my memory I cannot stay with you forever"

"We will let time decide that alright"

"Buuut...I don't even know your name"

"It's Kim Seok-jin, but you can call me Jin"

"You are so nice jin" I said hugging him tighter as he rubbed my back...

"Maybe I should call the others and introduce you to them, will that be ok?"

"Yes" I whispered then let go of him.

He touched my cheek then lefted the hospital room.

*******************************

Kim Seok-jin

I was outside the hospital door when I heard her crying, it was breaking my heart, the doctor didn't tell her that her parents were dead nor did he tell her that the car went up in flames so we could not get any information about her.

I couldn't take it anymore so I went in the room her head was resting on her knees so I hugged her pulling her close to me...

It was like coming home...when was the last time I felt such peace...

I know she had to be mines...

Then she told me what was bothering her and my only thought was to make her stay with us.

I know the guys would agree, we have all lived together for as long as I can remember I was the oldest we were part of the same foster home and became like real brothers nothing can come between us.