[10] Changing minds

Start from the beginning

"I'm not lying, its not a date!" 

"But did it felt like a date?" Virgo said, now joining in.

"Sure looks like a date to me," Loke joked again.

"Sushh, Capricorn's gonna notice us," I said and distanced myself from them for a bit, and on cue Capricorn gave us a glance.

"Movie night, come on! Finish it faster," he reminded us.

"I'm gonna let it go for now Lu,  but my instincts still tells me your keeping something," Loke said before joining Capricorn in the living room.

"Well, big bro's instinct never goes wrong," Virgo teased me too before leaving me alone in the kitchen counter.

"Please Virgo, not you too," I pleaded and she just glanced back at me and winked.

Of course even without them teasing me, I was still thinking about it while watching the movie, and I still think that was not a date... right?

And I kept thinking about, that even if what we were watching was a rom-com, I could really bring myself to laugh and enjoy. 

I was weighing my thoughts, after all, maybe it was too early to think of what we had the other day as romantic progress.

"Look, if it really bothers you, why not just ask him it if do felt like a date for him too," Loke said after the movie, Capricorn walk straight to their room, sleepy. And so we were free to talk about it.

Virgo was still cleaning the messed up chips and soda cans, "Was it the pink-haired guy we met in the grocery, princess?" 

"You know the guy, Virgo?" Loke asked amused, "I haven't got a good looks at him, so was he nice?"

Although Capricorn was more protective, Loke still feels like a big brother to me and Virgo, and having to talk about boys around him, feels a little awkward, especially now on my end.

"The first time we went to stroll around the town, Lucy got lost while reading a book..."

"Well that sounds something little Lucy," Loke cut Virgo's narration to tease me and Virgo laugh along with him while I just pout at them.

"And then after sometime I found her with a guy and a cat, he was nice enough not to leave her alone till we got reunited," Virgo continued.

Loke seemed to be satisfied with the story, they ended up asking me more questions about him, but I honestly know little about Natsu either.

All I could share to them was that, he is a basketball player, he has a cat named Happy, he sleeps in class and basically just that he is classmate to me. 

"Thats all Lu? You spent a day together and that all you can say to describe him?" Loke questioned me more.

"Yes, yes! I still don't think we are buddy buddy now, he was a pair on the tour activity," I defended myself again.

At bed, I think about how long the day has been, I feel tired but none the less I am very happy. Having a free day with most of the people from my childhood, really takes me back.

And still before I fall asleep, I ask myself, how would I really describe Natsu?

Some things I discovered about him today is that, he is kind, he takes care of the people around him well, and he is also very reliable once you get close to him, he is easy and comfortable to be with, I think he is also easy to like.

I know these were the answers they want from me...

but I still don't have the courage to voice out, that I might really like him.

Dear Mom,

How was it feel like falling for dad? I wish I could ask dad without him interrogating me like Loke is doing tonight. You remember Loke right? That guy who always comes to visit our estate just to play with me and eat your homemade cookies

I miss you everyday mom, and I sure Loke, Virgo, Capricorn and dad misses you too.

Love, Lucy.

-

:)