11 - Comfort

Mulai dari awal

Jungkook lifted his hand and cupped Jimin's chin, forcing him to make eye contact.

"What did I say about eye contact when we speak about serious things?" Jungkook asked. Jimin had a tendency to avoid eye contact during serious conversations because he felt vulnerable. Jungkook, however, hated when Jimin did that because he wanted to fully see Jimin's emotions through his eyes.

"Sorry," Jimin mumbled shyly as he adjusted himself on Jungkook's lap, looking into his eyes now.

Jungkook nodded with approval, his eyes flickering to Jimin's lips before he made eye contact again.

"Continue, baby," Jungkook said, wanting Jimin to continue with his explanation.

"Oh... Oh, yeah. So, I'm a little," Jimin concluded happily, eyes piercing Jungkook's as they spoke.

"Hmm... And what does that mean for us now?" Jungkook asked, wondering what to do now.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked, tilting his head gently like a puppy.

"Well, you didn't want to let me leave. You made me sit here so you could take a nap on me so I want to know what that means for you and I," Jungkook said. He wasn't the type of man who wanted a relationship. He felt as if with his lifestyle, he could never allow himself to be that vulnerable. But, this meant that Jimin trusted him to some extent, right? So what exactly did it mean?

Jimin nibbled on his bottom lip as he thought about it.

"I trust you... That much is clear. I guess whatever you did during my meltdown made me feel safe with you. Little space is a very vulnerable state for me and I just want you to know that taking advantage of me could really hurt-"

"I don't want to hurt you. I know what you may think of me but I find no pleasure in hurting you. Others, maybe. But not you," Jungkook wanted to push that idea out of Jimin's head conpletely.

"Oh..." Jimin whispered. To him, he felt butterflies, but he felt as if he was being foolish. Foolish because he had no idea who Jungkook truly was. That's when Jimin came up with an idea.

"Uh... If I answer your questions about my little space, can I ask you something after?" Jimin wondered. Jungkook saw that as a red flag. He knew Jimin would ask him something completely out of the ordinary, but he also wanted to learn about Jimin. So, he nodded.

"You can ask me anything," Jungkook responded.

Jimin smiled brightly, the sight making Jungkook happier.

"Okay, what do you want to know?" Jimin asked as he sat sideways across Jungkook's lap, hands resting on Jungkook's firm chest for support as he looked up at Jungkook's eyes.

"For starters... What do you need when you're in little space?" Jungkook asked, naturally bringing a hand up to stroke Jimin's cheek gently.

"Uh... At home I have my usual gear. It's called 'little gear'. That's my preference in clothing, my little toys, coloring books and crayons, stuffies... I use those to keep me occupied. I watch cartoons. I nap," Jimin stated.

"And what about yourself? What are you like? How does someone take care of you?" Jungkook asked, his curiosity surfacing because this is the first time he's been exposed to this type of thing.

"I... I would be difficult to handle because I regress to the mental age of a toddler at times. Speech is very limited, so I will say a few words but not sentences. I may be silent because I'm shy. Uh... At the top of my head, it's hard to say, but I do have times where I'm big enough to care for myself. But, most times, I'm unable," Jimin explained patiently.