Class REP more like Class RIP!

As we both were walking down this one hallway, I picked up someone talking. It wasn't that hard to hear them talk anyways as they were panicking and screaming and everything.

Iida: I am telling you, Midoriya is Usagi!

Momo: Do you have some kind of proof?!

Iida: He killed Bakugo!

Soso!

Look at what we have here!

Just one glance to Dabi and we both sneaked towards the door listening what they were saying and since we also wanted to announce our present as well as trap them in this room, we both leaned against the door frame while we slowly opened it. It was stupid how they didn't realize a door creeking open.

Iida: He is Usagi and Dabi from the LOV is here too!

Ohh if she knew how much Iida is right!

I mean look at him and how he is shaking!

How can you not believe this poor person!

Oh right!

Because I was a nice little cinnamon roll!

It's hard to believe that a cinnamon roll will turn bad and become a sinamon roll!

Well believe it or not, I never was a cinnamon roll to begin with! 

I am deadly spicy!

No one can handle my heat besides this nugget!

Since I still had the head with me, I decided to threw it inbetween before speaking out. It was one hell of a proof and it was also a good thing to scare them both. It honestly surprised me seeing just two people standing there. I would have believed that there would be more then these two. Maybe Iida was telling everyone to split up so that someone could survive... Well it was a good idea if not for me being me and remembering who I killed and who of them is still out there. There was really no way I would let even one of them live!

Me: Believe it dearie!

Dabi: Usagi!

Oh he remembers to call me like that and not Deku or something!

How would All Might say... Ah yes: I am proud of you my boy!

Well I still have to deal with that old gezer anyways.

I only want to make this a quick as possible!

It's not good for us to stay down here for too long!

If I was able to get the blueprints of UA then the other pros can too.

Besides they will find about the war game!

And if there are some that attended UA then they will know where we are!

This will be dangerous for us then!

Better get this done quickly!

Me: The one and only!

Momo: What?!

Iida: RUN!

Momo: Where genious?!

Ah yes!

There is no way out!

How unfortunat!

Me: There is no need for that! It will only be more painfull for you!

Dabi: Should I? Or do you want to?

Me: Ohh please, I think there is enough for both of us!

Dabi: True that.

Me: Now question is which one do you want? The stick up my ass or the Craftingtable?

Dabi: Pfff- Stick up... I'll take the Craftingtable you take spedy over there.

Me: Fine by me.

We once again ignored the two hero in training as we started discussing who gets who to kill. Well it took us a bit and even before we could decided if we would make this a quick one or not, Momo created a gun and attacked Dabi with it. Naturally I blocked it with my own wing and Dabi was pissed. I could see some of his flames around him as he started to lose controll over it.

HOW DARE THIS BITCH ATTACK MY NUGGET WITH A GUN!

OHH SHE'S DEAD!

SOO DEAD!

Me: Guess both of them are yours.

With that I let Dabi go and have some fun with her. Needless to say that he let his flames run wild. Momo however was so bold as to use her gun at him and I jumped in hugging Dabi from behind and using my wings to child him before sidestepping from behind, taking one flap with my wings and then smash her to the ground unarming her. All the while Iida thought it would be a good idea to get away through the now open door if not for Dabi to immeidately ract and let the guy run burning. The flames were not this easy to get out and not even running would help him get rid of his end. Now that we didn't need to even think about him, I stepped back and let Dabi deal with her.

He still had Toga's knife but I thought the gun would make him more fun and so I went over to pick the gun up before walking back to him and giving it to him.

Dabi: Ohh my thank you!

Me: Gotcha back nugget!

Dabi: I know!

Now he pointed the gun at her and shot her legs first. Since this model of a gun has normally 6 bullets in it and 2 were shot at us he had about 4 left. With this shot 3 now.

Dabi: Now tell us where the others are and you may live.

ME: Pffff-

Dabi: Is it this funny birdy?

Me: Yes.

Momo: Never! Iida will inform everyone and together we will stop you!

Me: Honey, I am not the number 2 for nothing.

Dabi: You're right bunny!

Me: I am not a bunny anymore!

Dabi: Yeah sure a docile one with wings!

Me: Only for you nugget!

He took the gun and pointed it towards her head and with a peng she went down completly. Now we still had a couple of more heroes to go but we were at a good start. No one could stop us. There was really a reason no one ever saw Usagi in person since no one ever survived it and as for Dabi he had a reputation and is a proud member of the LOV. After this people all around Japan will know that Usagi joined the LOV with the number 1 villain as it's head behind the curtens. No one will be able to stop us.