Nezu been suspicious! DEFINITELY NOT WHAT I WANTED!

You know what?

Why?!

Why the hell are you taking me to your own office?

Why do I have such a bad feeling?

Did he found out?

Impossible!

But he is the RAT SATAN of this school.

*Sigh* I don't like this!

I hope he doesn't know who I really am!

Please!

Otherwise this will be one hell of an escape!

After Nezu picked me up from the infirmary, he brought me right to his office and told me to have a seat. He also sat right across me and I was starting to get nervous. This wasn't good. It really felt like an interrogation.

Nezu: Midoriya, I am quite sure you are wondering why I brought you here.

Me: Kinda.

Nezu: You see you can drop the act now.

Wait what did he just say?

No way!

Did he really say what I think he just said!

Fuck!

I am doomed!

Nezu: You see you don't have to act anymore. I know that your suicide attempt was facked. The question is why you did this.

Bro!

How!

HOW!

I am sure my acting was top notch when even Aizawa believed me!

What threw me off?

Nezu: Seeing as you are not answering right now let me show you something.

He then took some kind of small remote out and in the next second a TV came out of the wall. Like the wall somehow split in the middle and a small section for the TV was shown. Right there I could see some CCTV footages from our class right now.

Nexu: As you can see, I have eyes everywhere.

He then went to the point in the footage where I was spacing out and just for a split second I had a smile on my face.

Oh damn!

That's probably me thinking about getting Bakugo to kill me and then killing him.

Question is what should I do now?

All this is proving is that I am not really suicidal cause that smile sure is not one you would have when you are happy but more like a villains...

Me: I- I I don't know what you mean..

Nezu: Ahh still acting I see.

Me: I- I - I am not! *sob*

I immediately thought it was the best idea to just face a split personality than having myself exposed. The more mental problems I would show here the better or that was what I thought anyways. I was crying soo hard that I could tell that Nezu was actually rethinking what he said because for a second I saw guilt in his eyes.

Nezu: Izu-

Me: Don't call me fucking like that! I am not Izuku!

That was the moment I once again smiled like that and started a whole new role play. To be honest this was kinda fun. I mean I was literally messing with the rat God of UA and manage to fool him completely!

This is hilarious!

Now I am not only suicidal but babe a split personality too!

How great is this?

Hahahaha

What are the odds?

Besides when will you ever see Nezu this speechless!

Where is a camera?

I need this in 4k!

Nezu: ... Then who might you be?

Me: I go by Zuku.

Nezu: ...

Me: How dare you make Izuku cry? Do you fucking know how hard he tries to survive each day?

Nezu: Then I assume this was you?

Me: You can bet your tail on that one.

Nezu: I see. Can you tell me why you smiled like this?

Me: He fucking insulted my Izu gain! I was only thinking of teaching him a fucking lesson if not for Izu taking control again!

Wow....

This is starting to get weird!

Like it sounds just wrong talking from myself in the 3rd person...

Why did I cal myself Zuku?

Really creative!

I had every name I could think of and I take Zuku...

Nezu: You protecting him?

Me: You bet I am!

Nezu: Then why did he do it?

Me: Cause he fucking got sick and tired to be a punching bag and never be able to get back.

Nezu: I see....

Me: Don't hurt him or else!

Okay enough with this Zuku act.

Let's go back to dramatically sad cinnamon roll!

Me: *sob* I swear I don't know *sob* why.

Nezu: It's okay. May I call you Izu?

Me: *sob* yes...

Nezu: Izu would you be okay to talk to Hound Dog?

Me: Why? *sob* Did I do something *sob* wrong?

Nezu: No. It was me who needs to apologize. I am very sorry I doubted you. Just out of curiosity: Did you ever blacked out for a second?

I nodded towards Nezu. Tho this was all an act and one hell of it too just to get what I wanted. Was it that hard to bring a war game back to life? Apparently it is!

Come on!

Hust take me to Hound Dog!

Solit personality isn't the best and easiest to deal with after all!

Besides you don't want this to be aheder and I want a war game.

Nezu: If you are willing. I would like it if you stay with him for the rest of the day.

Yes!

It was about time!

Me: Okay.

Just like that he put some tea for me on thr table and let me calm down. After that he brought me to Hound Dog's office and both of them went out for a bit until he returned again.