Usagi

It honestly was fun messing with the teachers minds but that was all in the past now since I very well could just leave Izuku Midoriya aka DEKU behind and be myself the one and only villain named Usagi. I was sitting in front of the teachers observer room with my wings against the door heating it and melting the metal in place so that no one could open that thing and scape. Furthermore I did something to the vents just in case Nezu would try and escape since it was a logical act.

I wonder if you went through the went and found the little present I left?

I doubt that you saw it. 

I mean there are soo many traps layed out there for you like rat traps....

You certainly are a rat after all and there is no way getting out of that!

Sure was fun placing them there!

Took me also about 4 hours to do so!

Have fun trying to escape these painful things!

Plus I would hear your screams and then deep fry you too!

Welcome to my own war game!

Now all I have to do is get out of these things!

They are soo old school!

Thankfully it didn't take long for Dabi to arrive in front of the door and look at me while I was sitting there leaning against the door. It must have looked like I was sleeping because he crouched in front of me and gave me a kiss. Unfortunatelly fro him, I was wide awake and only focusing on what the teachers were talking. I could hear some screaming coming from All Might and I felt some vibrations on the door which means that he was still trying to break this double enforced door.

Once Dabi kissed me, I opened my eyes and he stumbled backwards but I decided to come closer to him and give him another of our hot kisses.

Dabi: You could have told me you were awake.

Me: I could have but this is more fun!

Dabi: Me on the ground is fun?

Me: Yeah!

Dabi: So you a top... You don't say!

Me: No. You know I like the bottom more!

Dabi: So what you doing in fornt of that dore?

Me: Ohh just listening tot he pros.

Dabi: Wait pros?

Me: Yeah.

Dabi: You trapped them in there?

Me: What does it look like?

Dabi: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA only you can do something like this to the rat satan of UA.

Me: I mean you know about the vents right?

Dabi: The rat traps of course. Took you longer than expected to place them in there!

Me: I know but it was worth it. Now they are stuck behind this door.

Dabi: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me: Well anyways... you got my stuff?

Dabi: Yeah and I found that Mirio guy.

Me: What did you do?

Dabi: Just got a present for Shigaraki after he found out.

Me: He did?

Dabi: Yes. They were waiting for me after I burned down class 1A dorms..

Me: Why would you burn that buildung and risk getting exposed?

Dabi: Because it was a cage for you.

Me: *Sigh* don't risk your life over something like this!

Dabi: It was worth it.

Me: Why were they waiting there and not in my room?

Dabi: Perhapse because I started to burn that room and hallway first.

Me: .... Can't blame you... I put my own room up in flames a couple of times.

Dabi: I saw the marks, how did you get away with it?

Me: No one ever comes into my room.

Dabi: Idiots.

Me: I know. Now what did they want/

Dabi: AfO wants us all to break him out.

Me: Prision break huh... well that for sure sounds like fun. Let's deal with this quickly then.

Dabi: Yup.

Me: Just one qustion: Did you see any pros coming towards UA after you put the building on fire?

Dabi: Nope. None.

Me: Looks like he will have some more time until we need to get out of here!

Dabi: Don't worry about that. Kurogiri will get us out.

Me: Oh they sided with us now?

Dabi: Surprising huh?

Me: Sounds like he was scolded.

Dabi: Probably. Now change Darling~

Me: You just want to see me strip!

Dabi: Yes and the thing is just gross!

Me: How about you burn it down then, Dabs~

Dabi: Your wish is my command!

I was kinda just lazy to strip and let him burn down the cloths I had since flames don't bother me and only are strengthening my won body and quirk. So I was also appreciating it. Once the clothing was gone, looked me from top to bottom and started smiling. I knew what he was thinking but this was certainly not the time and place for this.

Me: Cloths!

Dabi: Why? You look better covering in feathers alone.

Me: DABI!

I put my wings under white flames and looked at him. This was getting embarrassing. Any minute a fellow student can come and see me completely nacked. I didn't mind Dabi seeing me this way but I would kill everyone else for it. Not that I intended to kill everyone else in the first place.

Dabi: Fine here but after this is done you will strip for me again.

Me: After this is done and we are safe and out of range for any heroes as well as alone. Sure my pleasure to fulfil your lustfull dreams.

Dabi: ....

I could see his ears turn red a bit and he had this dreamy look in his eyes. There was no doubt in my mind that he was thinking about all the different things he coul do to me.  For now I didn't had the mind to care about this and put my costume back on before we started walking through the corridors of this dungeon to find just anyone.