𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"I spin the bottle first." Lily said, placing it down on the floor, and spinning it carefully. The neck of the bottle pointed at Sirius who immediately shouted "Dare", slapping his hand on the ground.

"Let James draw a bunch of shit on your face, take a picture and send it to Dumbledore."

"Deal." James let out a triumphant cry as he grabbed a pen from the table and motioned for Sirius to walk over, rubbing his hands together.

"Okay so, I'm thinking something along the lines of...genitals."

"And broomsticks that fart." Lily proposed, high-fiving James. "Oh, and draw Sirius with cat legs."

"SOMEONE SAVE ME!"

"No." Remus stated, glancing at Callisto momentarily. "Our hands are tied."

Callisto just smirked, making Sirius let out a shriek of horror as the pen touched his forehead. He emerged from the couch a few minutes later, a penis drawn on his nose while his cheeks and forehead were filled with James' doodles, including all of Lily's disturbing sketches.

"Do I get to spin the bottle now?" Sirius sheepishly said, looking at his reflection in the mirror grumpily. He didn't wait for anyone to reply and gave it a spin, the neck landing on Remus.

"Moony, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Take a shot for every time Prongs moves around."

"He'd die." Callisto pointed out, snickering. "You good, Jace?"

"Drank a bit too much coffee." The boy admitted, shrugging. "Like... five cups back to back."

"Good to know."

"Well, in that case, change clothes with Callie." Remus and Callisto reluctantly stood up and walked out of the room.

Callisto barely heard Lily shouting about something, before she entered Remus' bedroom. She closed the door shut, the wind getting knocked out of her lungs as Remus pressed her against it.

"Hey there." He smirked, looking down at her. His arm was right next to her, his palm making harsh contact with the door as he kept her trapped between him and the hard surface. His brown eyes that were usually filled with warmth were now gleaming mischievously, his gaze intense on hers as he leaned down slightly. She could smell his cologne, mixing with the faint scent of the fabric softener Hope had used to wash his sweater.

"They're waiting for us." Callisto stated, a faint smirk playing on her lips. "Don't be impatient."

The hand that was gently resting on her waist trailed inched closer to her ass, his lips ghosting over hers, barely touching them as his fingers started playing with the hem of her shirt. His hands were warm and rough, making her skin burn as he touched her bare back, his lips travelling down her neck, never really making harsh contact with the pale skin. He stopped close to her collar bone, biting the skin gently as he sucked, Callisto's eyes fluttering shut. Her nails dug deep in her palm as he pressed against her completely, her lower abdomen fluttering at his touch.

"I'm not." Remus murmured. "In fact, you'll see I can be quite patient when I want to."

"I'm not the one with the hard-on, Lupin."

He just laughed, his fingers tracing over the skin and leaving behind a trail of goosebumps.

"The real question is, how patient can you be?" He gently kissed the bruise he had left on her collarbone and pulled away.

And just like that, she could breathe again. Callisto was painfully aware of the hickey on her collarbone, her finger going over it as Remus sent her a cheeky wink, pulling his shirt off him.

𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 [𝐑. 𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें