𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑

Start from the beginning

"Mom!"

"No, they're right, Prongsie." Sirius stated, shrugging. "But, what about the letter?"

"It's from the ministry and it says that Sirius Black should mind his damn business."

"Aw, does the minister think about me?" Sirius cooed. "I knew he looked at me with lust in his eyes. He wants a piece of that ass."

"Sirius." Callisto called, sighing. "No."

"Noted."

~ ~ ~

"Something's off." Lily hissed, dragging Sirius into James' bedroom. "I'm not insane, I swear."

"Of course not, Evans." Sirius hummed. "I will be filing a restraining order against you though if you keep saying that."

"They definitely fucked." Lily continued, pacing up and down the room. "Oh, I know those looks, Black. They've been doing the deed right under our noses, those cheeky motherfuckers..."

"How do you even know, Lily?" Sirius asked, plopping down on the bed. "Moony would tell us."

"How do I know?" Lily scoffed. "Didn't you see them? He put his arm around her, they spent all day whispering to each other and he kept checking her out."

"He put his arm around her because they are finally back to being friends, they kept whispering because James said he'd crash them with his antlers if he ever heard Callie's voice again and he always checks her out and then he blushes like an idiot."

"Yes, but this time, it was different."

"How so?"

"Oh, it's different, Sirius!" Lily exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. "They definitely did the dirty, I'm telling you."

"None of them have hickeys."

"Then they kissed!" She argued, her eyebrows furrowing in concentration. "Look, I have an idea."

"We're not torturing them until they tell us."

"No, toe rag." Lily huffed. "We tempt them to give into desire, and then we catch them like the little pesky mice they are."

"Hey, don't bring Pete into this!"

"Peter is a rat, Sirius, not a mouse." Lily pointed out. "And you call yourself a good friend."

"Rats, mice... they all love cheese in the end."

"I like cheese too."

"Well, damn, Evans, do I have news for you..." Sirius hummed, shaking his head. Lily just smacked his head with a random newspaper she found lying on James' desk and when he shot her a shocked look, she smacked him again for good measure.

"Are you in, Sirius?"

"Are you going to assault me with that newspaper again if I say no?"

"Precisely."

"I'm in, Evans."

~ ~ ~

"Oh, I have a cool idea." Lily mused, plopping down on the couch. Callisto looked at her curiously, noticing the empty water bottle she was holding, a mischievous glint in the redhead's eyes.

"What idea?" James asked, pushing his glasses further up his nose.

"Truth or dare." Lily answered, moving down to the floor. "We haven't played it in forever."

"Sure." James said immediately, sitting next to her. Lily sent him a bright smile, watching as they all gathered in a circle, her eyes narrowing in suspicion as she spotted the little distance between Remus and Callisto.