Chapter 1- It's Arranged

Just as soon as the race ended Naruto remembered that he had to go to the Hyuga mansion for a "marriage" meeting. "Forget it, I don't wanna go to no stupid marriage meeting nor do I wanna marry Hinata." He cursed in his head "but I gotta do it for the club." The blond was speaking of the Konoha Motor Club which he was a member of and won every race for like the one that just ended.
"Crap the damn time." he thought as he looked at his Eco drive that read 6:50 and he was to meet Hiashi at 7. Naruto arrived at the huge dreary mansion. "It's only for the club" he sighed audible to himself.
"Hinata,c'mon get going." A voice stated half angry. "Okay" the timid girl said shyly while being pushed into the room. It wasn't the violet haired girl or her violet eyes. It was the girl who pushed her in the room that caught Naruto's attention. Her eyes were a bright emerald while showing a fake happiness. Her hair was mid length but of a gentle rosy colour. Naruto had to show interest in Hinata although he wasn't really romantically interested in her but thought of her as a sister.
~ Naruto's PoV~
I embraced Hinata as a gesture to show some sorta interest. "Long time no see, Hinata-chan"
"True, same here Naruto-kun" Hinata replied
Yea yea Hinata could you just skip to the part where u introduce me to your friend. I quarrelled in my mind.
"This is Sakura-chan and this is Naruto-kun" she introduced us.
"Nice to meet you, Naruto..." she trailed off offering her hand
"Namikaze" I finished her sentence. " Nice to meet u too Sakura..."
"Haruno" I let her finish my sentence
We shook hands but the whole meeting I was just staring at her. Hiashi discussed the whole thing but seriously I wasn't interested and just answered his questions while trying to look like I was listening.
~Sakura's pov~
Hinata and I were about to say our goodbyes when Naruto asked Hinata if she would be able to come to his race on Monday. She said she couldn't so then he asked me.
" What about you sakura-chan?" He asked
"Yea I can come unless something comes up" I replied "what time, by the way" I asked
"6" the blond replied "konohagaru racing stadium." He added
"K" I replied "thanks for the invitation"
He left after that and I left 20 minutes later.