Part 22(Epilogue)

Thor had shown up with a new hammer. 'StOrmBreAkeR!!' Note the mockery in it.

Wanda lost Vision. Looks like this battle was full of loss and I was NOT going to let this happen.

Everyone was now standing, ready to fight the last battle.

Tony seemed off. I knew why I was just going to ignore it for now, I mean he did just bring Bucky and everyone else back including the Spider.

We needed to win this battle or die trying.

With a lot of extra sources we managed to get my hybrids, Klaus's hybrids, the supernaturals of Mystic falls and Beacon hills to work with us.

*tons of fighting later*

We were working on Turing Thanos. He'd snapped Rebekah's neck and I growled. Creating the prefect distraction. The gauntlet lost it's infinity stones, the thing my mate died for having.

It all trailed to him! Thanos. Wanda and I were beyond mad. She lost everything she found dear, he ruined my life.

And what made it worse was that he was arrogant enough to say he had no idea who we were.

Our eyes flashed a powerful color and I gave her the opportunity.

"You'll be drained!" She protested.

"I'll be fine! We need this Wanda. He ruined everything!" I yelled and gave her my powers.

Even with my powers she wasn't strong enough.

We threw the gauntlet around. Until Thanos went to snap again. Oh no you don't!

The gaze of the Titan turned to Bruce who had surprisingly gotten acquainted to Hulk.

But he didn't do the snap and by the look on Strange's face I knew exactly who was going to. That was an even bigger No!

I raced to Tony and grabbed the gauntlet.

Everyone was staring at us now.

"You have a dark heart, girl. Join our army and I might spare you." Thanos said, the desperate words of a man only destined to fail.

I let the gauntlet down and looked the Titan in the eyes.

"You know what? Your proposal seems nice..." I trailed off, teary eyes flashed.

"There's just one problem you forgot." I sighed and picked the gauntlet back up.

"Which is?" He asked slowly walking to me.

"You killed my mate and my pack members!" I growled.

The gauntlet was on my hand, it fitted perfectly.

I ripped my ring off of my finger and broke it letting out a loud ear piercing scream. No more walls.

I then snapped.

I watched with a smiled as Thanos and his whole army turned into dust.

My family and the pack were in front of me in a second.

"You're going to be okay." Klaus muttered, holding my hand in his, biting into his wrist.

"No. You need my blood." I said, he furrowed his eyes.

"I want you to drink from me Klaus. My hybrids are yours, those I turned are yours." I explained feeling my end near.

"Your immortal you'll just come back silly!" Kol laughed, tears in his eyes. He knew what I did.

"Don't let the pack bend, watch the humans backs. Tell the others I'm sorry. Tell Loki I love him." I croaked.

"N-no! This is wrong." Rebekah cried.

"Is it? One immortal life for all those we lost. Davina, Camille, Hayley, Marcel, Natasha... Loki. You tried, you failed. Mother and father tried, they failed. I finally know why no one could kill me." I muttered.

"Why?" Peter Hale asked.

"Because this is how I needed to die. I've been redeemed, I've seen and felt everything. I made my pack. But now I need to leave, maybe even rule hell." I laughed.

All I felt was Klaus' hand in my own as my head turned to the left, and my immortal life coming to an end...

The perfect ending to an epic story.

*gasp*

I sat up.

"Y/N? You okay?" Tom asked.

"Of course I am, now that your here." I smiled and kissed him.

"You need to get over the dreams, we're safe. Human and living the best life." Tom smiled at me.

"Yeah, maybe your right." I smiled and got up.

"If it makes you feel better we could meet with Joseph, maybe Tyler Posey or Ian Somerhalder?" He asked.

"No Tom. They should believe in this world. I'm not Alex and your not Loki. We're Y/N and Tom Hiddleston, actors." I smiled.

Living in a normal world, for now at least.

The End!!

I apologise but I couldn't continue this story. My fate in it faltered. I gave you a little twist though. :)

Enjoy your day and please don't hate me.