Part 11

I was about to walk to the party when Nat and Wanda called for me. "You have tattoo's? Steve's gonna freak!" Wanda and Nat laughed and I said: "The dress I chose to wear couldn't hide it plus I don't care what anyone thinks, it's my body."

We walked down the stairs and caught a lot of people's eye but my eye caught a familiar raven haired god in a very fashionable suit. I smiled and headed to him playing around a little. The DJ was supposed to arrive in a few minutes so I went to sit with Loki.

"You look great, Lokes" I said with a smile and he kissed my hand: "Not nearly as dashing as you do darling."

I blushed slightly but quickly recovered as the whole team came to sit with us. "Since when do you have tattoos?" Tony asked and I smiled, trying to hide how sad I was about the story behind my tattoos, "I got this one with my twin, our father was so upset about it that I wasn't allowed to eat for a while and this one I got not long after I was killed by my brother."

"Oh, I'm sorry-" Tony trailed off and I smiled: "Its in the past, plus I brought you vintage Vodka as a sorry for your prototype." I said changing the subject. Tony smiled brighter but his phone rang and he had to leave.

Not three minutes later he came back and said: "Alex, I need a favor." I looked at him and nodded for him to continue. "The DJ cancelled on us, something about his sister being in a serious car accident."

"You want me to sing?" I asked and they nodded.

I walked to the stage and tapped the mic. "Hello everyone, I'm filling in for our DJ. He's cancelled."

I looked at Pietro and he smiled as he brought his equipment up the stage and I let multiple guitars I owned appear on stage. I grabbed one and said: "This first song is originally sang by ' 'Neffex' its called Till I let go."

"Swear I won't forget this, Why do I regret this, In my mind reckless, Thoughts are feeling endless, Sitting up I'm breathless, Anxiety's infectious, I feel so defenseless, Betrayed and embarressed, I hate being open, I hate being broken, I feel like an ocean filled up with emotion, anger ain't a potion, rub in on like a lotion, I can feel it soak in. Reopen. The scars have awoken.

(x2)

I can't move on move on till I let go. I feel so lost never at home. Need to be strong every breath hope, Cuz I can't move on till I let go.

I need time to deal, the pain makes it real, I don't want to feel, I just wanna kill, The bad thoughts and steal, A good thought and meal, I'm just lost I feel, I'm just lost I feel, I need time to heal, I can't steer the wheel, Cuz this drive it kills, It's gives me the chills, An ice road it feels, I slip off and peel, And crash all the steel will I ever heal?

(x2)

I can't move on till I let go, I feel so lost never at home, Need to be strong every breath hope, Cuz I can't move in till I let go." 

I smiled and kept singing my drawing playlist:

1. Till I let go by Neffex

2. Night changes by One Direction

3. Irobot

4. Colors(Stripped)

5. Cold by neffex

6. Slience

7. If you want love

8. So far away

9. Demons

10. Impossible

11. Hometown

12. You're somebody else