Part 12 (great loss, revenge and discovery)

(4 months later)

We were having another party in honor to us defeating some weird alien-witch things. Loki and mine's  relationship was still a secret even though Nat, Wanda, Clint and Bucky suspected things.   

My phone rang and I was not ready for what happened next. I saw Finn's caller ID and excused myself from the rest before answering the phone.

"Hey, Finn!" I said happily until I heard his struggling voice. "A-Alexia."

"Finn, what's going on?" I asked as I heard my frantic siblings in the background and Klaus saying something about drinking straight from the source. "I'm dying Alexia." he stuttered and my eyes filled with tears.

"Finn please tell me this is some sick joke?" I asked shaking now. "Sorry but no."

"Where are you, who did it. Let me try and save you!" I yelled and he softly said: "There is no saving me, it's my time. Please, do me one last favor?" I with tears in my eyes as I stuttered: "Wh-what?" I could hear his struggle as he said: "Become the-the glue." My sadness was becoming rage as I said: "You have my word, I'll try." and he chuckled.

"Finn, give my a name!" I yelled angry now. "Lucien. I love you sister." was his final words as he ended the call. "I l-lo-ove you too." I muttered.

I threw my phone into the wall and fell to my knees accidentley letting out a wave of my blue magic. I couldn't process this, my only family that didn't betray or hate me was gone, dead.

I needed time to recover so I went to my room and locked it up, disabling FRIDAY and hacking my way into peace from everyone. I put silencing spells on my walls as long as magic, invisible shields.

I did not dare shed a tear but I did have a mental breakdown. My whole room was messed up, everything was flying everywhere the angrier I got, the more grief I felt. This went on to the point where I passed out from exhaustion.

***With the Avengers right after the phone call***

Everyone heard something being thrown and both Wanda and Loki felt magic being released. They were worried so they ended the party but were all too drunk to remember the broken object or magic they just went to bed.

(In the morning)

Everyone woke up and noticed that Alex had not already made their hangover cure breakfast like usual. "FRIDAY where's Alex?" Tony asked and the AI responded: "She's been in her room since last night, she had disabled me and my abilities to her room."

Everyone knew something was wrong so they headed upstairs and saw the broken phone which had parts still in the wall it was clearly thrown into along with some broken objects and evidence of Alex's dark blue magic as Wanda and Loki could feel it.

Everyone ran to her room and tried to barge in but there was a shield spell on it. They tired yelling, throwing things at the door, everything but nothing worked until the door nob unlocked.

(Alex pov)

I was awoken as I heard multiple voices yelling for me and things being thrown against my magic shield. I quickly cast an illusion on my room and fixed my appearance making sure to keep an illusion on my eyes as they were glowing because of how mad I was, they didn't need to know anything.

I lifted the spells and turned the door knob. "Yes?" I asked and they all seemed relieved. I wanted to ask who died but my heart would shatter at the question so I asked: "What happened?"

"The better question is what happened with you?" Nat asked and I shrugged. "Probably got too drunk last night."

I headed down made the hangover cure food and went upstairs to pack my daggers, suit, cloak and key into a small bag. I then put on Loki's bracelet, Niklaus's necklace and the ring Finn gave me before making my bag disappear along with the illusion of my room.