Part 20

"What's Void?" Natasha asked.

"Void is a negitsune who possessed Stiles against his will and tried to kill the rest of us. He killed two of us in the process." Scott explained.

All eyes turned to us and we sighed.

"Bitch. We made an agreement he doesn't kill those who I don't want dead." I said and all their heads turned to me.

"So Void's in control of your body and your a shadow?" Peter Hale asked.

"Actually. Only one of us can be in control without my abilities going haywire. Therefor our connection opened a new version of my ghost ability." I said from my own body before the switch was seen.

It was clear as day as it looked like a ghost repelling from my body.

"Alexia Ernaline Mikealson!" My eyes traveled to the voice and saw a version of Mikael.

My eyes flashed in pure rage as I looked at Loki, coldly glaring at him.

"I don't even want to know how you got that image but I really expected more from you. Considering your heritage and all." We  smirked.

Klaus was looking at me fearfully thinking  I had switched.

"Oh, for hells sake! I didn't switch it off. You DONT want me to do that or the world's population may just decrease 50%!" I said.

"I think we should leave. Because clearly everyone here are idiots." We said before teleporting away.

~~~

After exchanging my jacket of my black cloak we walked around. Well I did.

Void was healing so I had control for the night. We had a run in with a witch who tried to kill him.

"Ha ha very funny." Void groaned in my head.

And as seen he was very grumpy about it as well.

I walked in the gushing wind. The cloak waving with the wind along with the sounds of ruffling leaves in the nice winter night.

A club! I thought as I walked further down the street.

I walked in, no one cared what I was wearing or who I was and I had 'fun'.

~~~

I walked to a pole with a bloody handprint on it. I placed my finger on it and brought the delicious smelling, sticky red substance to my mouth.

My head snapped in the direction of little whimpers.

"Come on Stacy! We were just having fun." I whined, walking to the new adult.

She saw me and ran for it again.

"HELP! Help! Psycho killer!" She yelled and I had enough.

I vamp-sped to in front if her.

"Now I thought you'd be a challenge." I fake pouted and drained her dry, her head fell off.

Now don't get me wrong we weren't a ripper like Klaus' fascination Stefan.

I just liked playing with my food, enjoying the hunt.

I pulled out my phone and called Damon.

"Lex?" Damon answered quickly.
"Hey, D. You have a Avenger/Mikealson clan free place I can come visit?" I asked wiping the blood off of myself.

"They actually made a stop here earlier, something about you bing possessed. Come by tomorrow, they should be gone by then." He said and I nodded before remembering that we were on the phone.