Part 2

I walked into the tower and remembered that I needed to act like I had actual power limiters on. I got into the elevator and pressed the button for our common/living room.

The elevator dinged and everyone's heads turned to me. Peter and Clint jumped up and ran to me, engulfing me in a tight hug. I tapped their shoulders and said: "Spiderling, Pocahontas let go, I'm claustiphobic." they both let go quickly.

"How are the supernaturals in Beacon doing?" Wanda asked and I sighed: "One lost his mate to his possessed best friend, the best friend almost died fighting the negitsune and has powers as an aftermath to it."

"Your,uh, best friend?" Thor asked.

"Peter, and his fine excluding dying getting revenge, being revived, everyone even his own family hating him, wanting him dead and the constant threat against his life. His fine." I said and walked off.

I motioned for Peter and Clint to follow me. They did so eagerly.

***Time skip***

We arrived at the Drifting challenge's location and sat down in the resteraunt, ordering food. "Boys, this is VIP. order whenever/whatever you want. I'm going to drift." I said and they nodded.

"Alex Mikealson! vs Noah Danton! for first place. Up the hill and back here." the 'drifting counsil' announced. I revved my car a little and pressed a button which would turn on the purple lights under my black car.

"GO!"

I raced at 200km/h and pushed the breaks, pulling a few levers and drifted perfectly around each corner eventually making it back long before my opponent.

"We have a winner! Alex Mikealson, our new Drifting Queen!" I nodded and walked back to the boys.

I looked at Peter skeptically since he hid his phone the second I walked in. "Peter..." I warned and he showed my the video he took of me drifting which was sent over the world and had a huge amount of views.

"Peter take it down, NOW!" I growled and he did so, repeating how sorry he was and that it was an accident. How could taking a video and sending it out to the world be an 'accident'?!!

"Let's go back, everything that happened will be forgotten." I said and the boys nodded. It was safe to say, I was pissed but I couldn't lash out on the two or anywhere as it would leave a huge sign. 'HEY! Original hybrid here?!'

As we drove Clint sat up and said: "One, you were awesome! and two don't be so hard on the kid, he wouldn't threaten your safety on purpose." I nodded and said: "I know I overreacted with you, kid. Just know that but I can't let my family find out where I am, my brother would most likely try and kill everyone important to me most likely before murdering me." I said to Peter and he nodded.

"Why though?" he and Clint asked and I shook my head, parking then climbing out of my car.

All the way up the elevator I heard how I needed to open up more, etcetra.

I was thankfull for the ding, signaling that we were back on our floor. "Alex," they both whined and I turned to them with a glare that Klaus used to call 'Devil Eyes'.

"Please, can we get some alcohol in my system." I asked making it clear I was done with live and tired.

"Right with you!" Thor exclaimed handing me some Asgardian mead. "Thank you." I nodded at him. Not long after Peter was picked up by May and everyone was either a little tipsy or in Tony, Clint and Sam's case drunken beyond saving.

"Never have I ever mmm, killed someone on purpose," Sam said and I rolled my eyes. The team had gotten EVERYONE to play Never Have I Ever.

Bucky, Nat, Clint, Thor, Loki and I drank.