Part 7

We were all invited to eat dinner which I found sickening. I wanted to pass but Nat made me come. We were now walking to the dining room when old Gerold, as I've come to learn saw me again. (Gerold is the guard I compelled) I smiled as Nat just kept walking and flashed my red eyes which had veins under them at him.

He screamed and a nurse came to get him. "Evil, she's evil! We're going to die!" he shouted scared. I walked in after Nat and sat down next to her as well. Everyone was sat down and Odin said: "Tonight we celebrate the return of my son...s." Everyone started to serve themselves.

I just stared at the food and waited for everyone to finish. Frigga looked at me and I excused myself from the table. I found a comfortable tree outside someone's room and climbed up it with ease. I made myself comfortable and hung my bag in a branch above myself.

The garden beneath my tree was beautifully lit as the sun had set. I put my music in and covered my head with my cloaks hood. I laid there, silent and observing.

I saw Wanda and Vision walking down the path out of the castle. I sighed as they disappeared from sight and closed my eyes for a while, only to be blinded by the light coming from the room next to my tree.

I squirmed and must've caught someone's attention because I saw a figure beneath my tree.

"Alex what are you doing here?" Clint asked as he climbed the tree as well. "I'm camping here for the next few days." I said and we ended up walking for a few minutes before he went to his room.

I thought I was going to be left alone for a while so I drifted into a horrible mind space. Memories of way back then when Klaus and I were playing with swords, trickery was the word used when our father attacked us afterwards.

"Alex?" Loki's voice rang from, wait... opposite me? It was his room I was next to.

"What are you doing in a tree?" he asked again. "I don't want to share rooms with anyone especially if I'm not familiar with the person or place. Plus I was resting, needed to be alone," I explained in a white lie.

"You know I can sense lies right?" he asked and I sighed but nodded. "Come in, sleep in my room." he suggested and I shook my head. Things went back an forth like that until he teleported to me and grabbed me, teleporting back into his room.

"Loki, I'm fine." I tried but he shook his head.

I knew that I needed sleep especially when I had no blood in my system but I was not comfortable and felt like I couldn't even though I was very tired.

"Want to talk about it?" he asked, unsurely.

"Do you want to tell me why your so closed up?" I asked and he sat infront of me.

"I was trying to avoid the topic." I said to my rescue.

"Well, I need to share this with someone." he said and I smiled. I laid with my head in his lap as he told me the whole story and even got it out of him that he was, in fact, mind-controlled.

"Now your turn." he said and I smiled. "It would be easier to just show you." I said and placed his hands in mine.

I had to physically relive my own memories as he saw them and once we ended I turned around in attempt to hide my teary eyes.

"You know it's normal to cry." he said and hugged me from behind. "I broke the day he disowned me. I changed myself in attempt to make myself feel better about it even though it's certain: I'm the problem, I should have left when my father told me to rather than hurrying to save Hendrik. I am the villain in this story. Every where I go all hell breaks lose." I said with a small crack in my voice.