Mikaelsons, Avengers, and...gods??

A/N- Hi, this chapter will be short. It is only a brief explanation of the story! Please comment and vote if you like it it if you have something to say.

I've been on this planet for 1074 years now I know what your thinking: 1074? Am I a god? And to answer your question no I am not a god, I am a hybrid and an Original to be exact.

My names Alexia Ernaline Mikealson, my twin brother who's older by 2 minutes is the one and only Klaus Mikealson but I haven't talked to him in over 700 years.

Now enough talking about my heartbreaking story. I live in Manhattan, the avenger's tower to be exact. Yes, you guessed it! I'm an avenger but I was here from the start just staying out of the line of sight.

It's been a few months after the Loki thing and apparently, daddy dearest decided to banish him to earth until further notice. We were going to have to watch him and just like Wanda and Pietro, he's going to be in lockdown until he is proven to be trustable.

I mean he was mind-controlled I knew loki and he wouldn't do something like that. Thor's too dumb to remember but I've met both of the gods before I turned. Theodore and London Haynes. Loki had taught me the power of illusions which I use to this day. I was relieved when I discovered that I still had all my powers but Klaus and I drifted apart.

I promised to never forgive my brothers to the day we die and they had made a pack 'Always and forever' stupid really. Mikeal has never searched for me after our last encounter so I'm hoping he forgot about me, just like the rest of my family.

The avengers though, I was still warming up to them but they were more of a family than my own ever could be. I was a great asset because I had ghostly powers, powers like Wanda's just stronger and dark blue plus more varied and lastly the whole vampire-werewolf hybrid thing- Which they were surprisingly supportive about.