Part 13

I shot up with a gasp. I was in an unfamiliar place which made me more alert so I stood up and swayed a little before using magic to make my suit and cloak appear then put them on, making sure to add Nat's multi purpose assassin hairpin to my accesories.

I grew my claws and searched around for my jewelry. I was not wearing Klaus's necklace, Finn's ring or Loki's bracelet. I growled as I felt a pain in my shoulder where I was bit. "Fucking twat." I spat at the memory of Lucien. I didn't even know him long and I hated him, for more reasons than one.

I had felt more relieved as I had avenged Finn's death but I still felt sadness which turned into rage the more I thought of it. I then decided to try and get out but the door was locked. I then concentrated in my magic and the lock, unlocking the door and walked out.

I made sure to slow my own heart and breathing rate as I drew my daggers and walked with them hidden but still in hand. I slowly made my way down a flight of stairs and saw my while family excluding Finn.

I immediately growled which caused everyone to turn to me. "Is this reality or one of those weird dreams you get before dying?" I asked carefully. "You dream of us when your about to die?" Elijah asked and I sighed.

"Not a dream then?" I asked and Kol nodded walking closer to me. "I don't know how you got me here or how you found me but I'm not here to say hello." I said coldly and felt my eyes glowing then looked down in reaction.

Klaus must've sensed it, he could always sense things no one else could, because he pulled my cloak off. "Niklaus, I suggest you give me my cloak back." I said in a cold growl. He then pulled me into a hug and I looked at him weirdly.

"Ok, which witch got into your memories and emotions, scrambling them around? Or am I dreaming cuz this would be a horrible way to die." I asked concerned and confused.

Klaus looked up at me and whispered: "I'm sorry, Lexi." I felt a wave of sadness and sighed. "I'm sorry? Really? How strong is Lucien's venom if I hear you say that?"

"Alexia this is real." Elijah said and I scoffed: "Yeah, you say that every time." I started swaying again but continued, "Its the same sequence just he's actually gone. I wake up, your all here, he's not, I try and tell you the actual story: how I sacrafised not only my life but that of my unborn child, you all laugh. Make me feel even more unwanted and finally before I do it myself Niklaus gets the honors to kill me." Kol then sped to me and said: "Alex calm-"

"I'm so fucking done being the bad guy, the person you all got to blame! You- you had your stupid pack, 'always and forever', what did I have? I had nothing. I could have-" I didn't finish my sentence as I fainted.

(Third person)

Kol quickly caught Alex before she could collide with the floor and put her on the couch.

Rebekah had tears in her eyes as she hugged Freya and cried: "It's our fault, we ruined her. We broke Alexia."

"I should've listened to her." Klaus muttered and put his head in his hands.

"Well, she clearly still has a spot for all of us other wise she woul've gotten rid of your twin tattoo, the necklace you gave her, the key to Rebekah's old safe room which she enchanted, Freya's cloak? Everything." Kol said and they nodded before Elijah made a confession. "She made me give her my word to protect Niklaus." Klaus looked at him and then at the ground. Kol then muttered: "That's not what she meant with keeping her word."

"But what did she mean she kept her word?" Elijah asked and Kol said: "We made a pack before Hendrik's burrial, 'family forever, we never abandon family.' but I did just that."