4/9/15

Okay so yeah it's been idk how long exactly but yeah.  Yesterday was a little angels birthday he turned one. Little wittle Zaid. Hh. I saw my adorable cuzzy today on Skype so cute. Aira. Hhh. I miss her so much. It makes me cry. I'm crying as I write this. I feel like she is me. That she's my copy. And my grandma it's just hhh. I miss them all so so much.  I feel so sad. Hhh. I love them.

Anyway. Hh. So our school is renewing our accreditation and its all CHAOS in the school. We have started doing the halls, the boards everything. It's so complicated. And along all this shmurr happening, I'm obsessed with two people. A boy. And another boy. Each for different reasons. First boy it's cause I can never figure him out and I am dying to. Second boy because I miss him. I miss my older cuzzy. He used to tease me, annoy me, and just kill me. Make me cry. Make me Laugh. All emotions. And we'll he hasn't talked to me in so long that I feel dead. You see, he unintentionally taught me things. And they were all lessons and advices. And I miss that so much. I miss telling him every thing and him hearing me out.

Then there's my need. I just miss how I was. But I'm actually really happy that I am fully covering now and think of Islam more. I just hhh. I don't know what I want.  I know what I'm going to do through. I'm going to be happy. I'm going to be a better muslimah. That's what I'm aiming for inshallah. That's all for now.

Asalamualakum everyone.