3/14/15

Yes. Yes today was the God damn Pi Day. Hurrah. My school was so crazy. And we had a Qiyam Ul Layl. It was fun. I had fun. I mean there is only so much you can Hhh. Okay yeah this is honest truth.

No. No. No. I didn't have fun. I cried. I died. Why is it that the people we love the most don't understand your presence?! I miss him. I miss his smile. I miss his laugh. I miss the way he drove me crazy. I miss the way we argued. I miss the way he yelled at me,l. I miss the way I WAS THE YOUNGER ONE. I MISS THE WAY HIS ARMS FIT AROUND ME. I MISS THE WAY I LEANED AGAINST HIS LEGS. I MISS THE LAUGHTER.

OH MY GOD I MISS HIM SO MUCH.

Oh I miss you so much. I miss you. I miss when you told me everything when you didn't hide. I miss you much. I miss when you held me. I miss it. I miss breaking the rules. I miss breaking pinatas. I miss laughing and dancing with you and having you as a very overprotective friend, sibling, and so much more. I miss you.

Then there is the over crowding emotions inside me. I can't just leave my own feelings. I mean yeah I miss you but at he same time there is someone that makes me so happy.

Someone whose smile, laughter, talks, dreams all intrigue me. Someone who gives a sense of respect. I'm someone of honor in their eyes. I'm not a object. I'm someone with a heart and mind. I'm a person watched, smiled at and I feel like I'm .. looked And sought after.

This person is just like you. But he is kind. He is gentle. He tends to needs. He has weakness. He is mistaken and misunderstood. He is something I wish.. Oh I wish I could openly say mine. But that's not true. I can't. He's so beautiful that when I think of him, his achievements I'm so proud of him. I can't help but smile. When he leads salah, when I see him playing with little kids, when I see love in his eyes, when I see him pray and humble himself before our Lord... I know it.

He's mistaken. He's misunderstood. He's a human. And almost very wrong he does disappears. Because he balances it all out.

Flirts. But prays.

Smoked. But quit.

Acts out. Gives kindness.

Who am I to decide who gets a boy- NO. - A man like that? I'm no one to. And I don't want to shake him off course. He's so beautiful... that when he walks in the room I automatically smile. It's instinctive. When he laughs I do. His wrong reminds me of human. And his prayer reminds me of Allah's mercy and forgiveness. I have something for him I don't know what but hhh.

Whatever will make him happy is my happy. I love you player boy. Cause I know you aren't what people say you are. And I'm sorry if I ever called you something wrong. Cause you need to know you aren't what they say you are.

You're human, you're human, just human after all.

And you're tired of the weight of the world on your shoulders,

Sick of carrying it wherever you go.

You used to be super man but now that's over...

To you.

To me,

You are the Superman.

That won't ever change.

That's a Honest Truth love.

That's my Honest Truth B. K

MY HONEST TRUTH.