Episode 35

Welcome back everyone ... I hope you are enjoying the current pattern ... Any kind of suggestions ( special plot or scene ) are most welcomed ...

Now without wasting time let start ...

Recap : Vansh and Maya's past revealed ...

Maya : Ye baat to maine socha hi nahi ... Main khud se bhag ne ke sath sath Vansh se bhi bhag rahi thi ... Or mera dost usko deserve nahi karta ... Aab Manvi ki chahat or Maya ki pagalpan dono milenge ....

Maya took the invitation card ....

: Aab jab shaadi ho rahi hai to shagun ka tika na lage to achha nahi lagta ... 😊

She made a cut in her plam then dropped her blood on Adaya's name ...

Background music : Tujhe pyar karte karte

      Back to present

Kabir : What the hell are you doing ... ? 😠 Kaha tha na maine mujhe uske aas paas high security chahiye .... How dare he can sleep ... Here my cupcake is fighting with life , and you are not even serious .... Agar use kuch bhi hua to .... To puri duniya mein aag laga dunga main ....

Dewan Shahab : Kunwar Sa shant ho jagiye ... Kuch nahi hoga unhe ....

Kabir : Mujhe jhuti tasalli nahi , princess ki recovery chahiye ... Thik kar sakte ho usse tum ??? Nahi .... To ye jhuti tasalli dena bandh karo ... Or jao jake security thik karo ... Now leave ....

: Bhai ... Relax .... Please shamhalo khudko ... Aapki princess fighter hai , haa abhi wo fight karna bhul gayi hai par bohot jald wo fight back karegi ... She is just taking time ... Or jis din wo thik ho jayegi uss din se VANSH RAI SINGHANIA ki barbadi suru ...

Kabir : Ussi din ka main wait kar raha hoon ... Kyunki meri princess ke samne aaise hazar Vansh bhi kuch nahi hai ...

Waise aap sab ke pass dimag to ha hi ... Jo log guess kar rahe ho ki ye Riddhima ha ... Unfortunately maine usko repairing ke liye bheja hua hai  ... Bilkul sahi jaa rahe ho , or aab aapni imagination ko rok do ...

Socho aaisa bhi kya hua hoga ki Kabir Vansh se hate karta hai ...

Back to Flashback

( I badly wanted to detail everything , but honestly I don't like Adaya , I'm not streching the part . Hope my readers are okay with it ... )

Maya made sure that Vansh must know about the true intentions of Adaya . During this time they also got to know about Adaya and Ragini being sisters . As Riddhima was out of India , and thanks to her busy schedule , she didn't get to know what's happening in VR mansion . This was a high time of her fate , unknowingly due to her busy schedule her fate , her future will turn upside down . If she would have taken care of her signed work , she has that ability to handle the matter without even entering VR Mansion , then she could easily vanish from Vansh's world and return to her territory... On the other side Vansh and Maya confessed their love , Maya made sure that Adaya doesn't invade in their life ... Like Ragini , Vansh announced that none will take Adaya's name in VR mansion premises ... Everyone in the family was very happy with Maya , Maya also turning normal ... Ishaani was the happiest person in the whole family , she got her favourite person as her brother's partner ... Though Siya was trying to smile but failing deliberately , she barely remember Maya , so she couldn't able to connect herself with his brother's happiness ...

HER IDENTITY  Chapter Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें