Episode 25

I have changed the title .
" WHO is SHE " is renamed as  " HER IDENTITY " ... The day before yesterday I thought as I have decided to do major editing from the first so why don't start from the actual beginning ...
I hope this new title will attract new readers ...
#fingerscrossed 💮

**************************************

DAYS WERE PASSING LIKE THIS . VANSH AND RIDDHIMA BONDED SO WELL WITH EACH OTHER . BUT STILL VANSH HAS NOT BEEN OPEN TO RIDDHIMA REGARDING HIS PERSONAL LIFE . MAYA WRITTEN 18 CHAPTERS OF ' SHIDDAT ' ( THE BOOK WHICH SHE WAS WRITING ) . IN THIS PERIOD OF TIME MAYA CAME TO KNOW THAT WHOLE RAI SINGHANIA FAMILY EXCEPT VANSH AND ISHAANI BELIEVES THAT SHE IS NO MORE , SO SHE DECIDED TO DISTANT HERSELF FROM FAMILY . DURING THE TIME MAHIRA , RIDDHIMA TRIED THEIR BEST BUT THEY DIDN'T GET ANY INFORMATION REGARDING RAGINI , SEJAL ALSO TRIED TO TALK TO KABIR BUT SHE IS LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT CHANCE ...

*

*

*

*

*

6 MONTHS LATER

RIDDHIMA'S pov :
It's been 6 months I'm trying to find out Ragini's truth but I failed to get  any single information about her ...
I'm not able to show my face to Kunwar Rani Sa , I don't know what will going to happen with our lives . I should pay a visit on Manant , and suggest Kunwar Rani Sa to make stronger plan to reach out the details ... And I also have to do something to Mr Rai Singhania , he is getting nerves on me ... I must say he is the best secret keeper 🙄 . We are good friends but still he doesn't want to open up about his personal life . Even he is hiding about Maya too ... Arhhh as if care about Maya ... But the main thing is this Ragini chapter isn't ending ...

MAHIRA'S pov :
I wish I could kick off Ragini out of our lives . This Shamrat and Riddhima has become useless ... It's been 6 months I have not seen Bhai Sa , Sejal ... Though we talked through video calls but I wanted to meet them . It's not the first time I'm staying without them , I have been staying in UK for 5 years , in that period of time I had never visited India , but now I'm missing them badly ...

VANSH'S pov :
I must say Riddhu is such sweet girl ... Yes Riddhu , I love to call her Riddhu . I have seen some pains in her eyes , I don't know why but I also felt the pain . I wish she will surely gonna open up to me regarding it . And one more thing which I have to say Maya has become more stubborn , I don't know what she is trying to prove buy I can't see her fighting with her own self ... It breaks me . But why will she care ... She has decided not to listen anyone ... And most importantly I'm avoiding my marriage talks 🤭 ...

SHREYA'S pov :
I remember the day Sejal massaged me to pack my luggage within 2 hours , 2 hours later few car entered my mansion , then I was instructed to get in a particular one ... I do the same . After few hours all the car entered in giant fort , then some attendents took me to the hall , I saw Sejal there , she introduced herself , I was in uttar shock listing to her . After few days I had to went Devgarh ... And now from almost the last 6 months I'm staying in Devgarh fort , with the Sisodiyas . Well now I know know both Mahira and Riddhima's real identity ... Now I am also a part of the Sisodiya Secrets ... 😊

MAYA'S pov :
Aarrhhh I have to stop fighting with myself . I wish I could tell Vansh that I know that his family believes my dismissal news . When Vansh signed me for Shiddat I never knew that I will end up doing further projects with him . Well now I'm handling the marketing sight of VR Publication which coordinates with business marketing wing . Well I love to work with Riddhima , yess she is handling the marketing wing of VR Industries . She is doing really good progress . From achieving the title of intern of the year to being the Head executive director of marketing department of VR Industries . But ... But I don't like her Friendship with Vansh ... Overall she is nice girl ...

*
*
*
That's all for today's episode ...
A new phase is starting ...
See you soon ...

HER IDENTITY  Chapter Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें