Episode 20 ( official )

Thank you so much for your response , concern ... Thank you for everything ...

Let's start ...

***************************************

Adaya's pov :
No Adaya , you have to be strong . You can't break down by such insult . Remember , you have to get Vansh , and I will ... I will make him mine by hook or crook ... That foolish Rith does not know how I manipulated that Budiya ( Dadi ) . I wish she could come to this party , then none could insult the would be daughter-in-law of Raisinghanias . Vansh , mujhse bachke jaoge kahan ... ( Vansh , where will you escape from me .. ) just wait ... 😈

Adaya goes to Vansh and starts her Oscar winning acting ...

Vansh : Kuch kehna hai tumhe ??
( Do you want to say something ? )

Adaya : Wo ... Actually , the soon the party will be end . But I have a surprise for you ... 😌 Come with me ...

Vansh : Now what ... 🙄

.
.
.
.
.

Scene changes towards sitting area .

Sejal : Aapne usse aise hi chor kyu diya ... ?
( Why did you leave her like that ... ? )

Mahira : Wait Baby ...
Sejal : Mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aaraha ...
( I can't understand anything ... )

Mahira : Look , Adaya is not our problem ... She is nothing to us ... But ... But she is messing with Maya , writer of VR Publication ...

Sejal : So what ... ?
Mahira : She is not a mare writer ... I told you nah about her ... I got to know that she is Vansh's ex best friend , and that foolish Adaya is unaware of that ... I really don't think Maya is fragile to tolerate Adaya's nonsense ... Jab Maya apne tarike se nipat rahi hai to mujhe nahi lagta ki humhe isme involve hona chahiye ... ( When Maya is dealing with Adaya in her own way , I don't think we should involve in it ... ) We are administrators ... When people are fighting for you without their knowledge then just enjoy . Let them fight . Remember , we are administrators not fighters . We will only fight when it's necessary otherwise enjoy ... Look at these people Sejal ... These are common people , they will fight for you , they will amuse you . If they gets to know about your intentions then reward them but remember your intentions should be always pure ...

Sejal : You are perfect Didu ... 😁 You know what you will the perfect queen ... Our State is very lucky to have you as the next Heir ... 🥳

Mahira smiled at Sejal ...

Mahira : Now enjoy free drama with little twist ... I must say , Ekta Kapoor should make a dailyshope on our lives including Sharmas and Raisinghanias . Top trp hogi ... 🙄

Sejal : Didu ... 🥺
Mahira : I'm okay Sejal ... 😊

Sejal's pov :
I know Didu you are not okay ... From the last 5 years you have worn a mask of being fine ... 🥺 Why Didu why ? It's okay to be emotional ... I know ye Ragini wala chapter khatam hote hi aap Mumma and Dada ka mystery suljhaogi ... Unke dismissal hone ka reason dhundogi ... Aapne mere liye , Bhai ke liye , Mumma - Dada ke liye bohot kuch kiya hain . Agar aapko wapas laane ke liye mujhe Bhai Sa se baat karni padi to wo bhi karungi . I can't bear this ruthless side of you .
( I know Didu you are not okay ... From the last 5 years you have worn a mask of being fine ... 🥺
Why Didu why ... ? It's okay to be emotional ... I know you will solve the mystery of Mumma and Dada as soon as this Ragini chapter is over ... You will find out the reason of their dismissal ... You have done a lot for me , for Bhai , for Mumma-Dada . If I had to talk to Bhai Sa to bring you back , I will do that too ... I can't bear this ruthless side of you ... )

HER IDENTITY  Chapter Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें