Episode 19

I'm back ... 
.
.
.

**************************************
Adaya : Heyyy Miss Malhotra ... Right ... ?
Maya glares at her .

Adaya : Hi ... I'm Adaya ...
Maya : I know ... 🙄
Adaya : Humhari mulakat uss din dhang se ho nahi payi thi ... To socha ek proper introduction kar lete hai ... Right ?
( Our meeting didn't happen properly that day ... So I thought let's do a proper introduction ... )

Maya : Tumhare fiance ne mere baare mein kuch bataya nahi kya ?

Adaya : Kuch pata nahi isliye to puch rahi hu ...
( I'm asking you because I really don't know ... )

Maya's pov : Vagban jab brain distribute kar rahe the tab so gayi thi kya ? Indirect ignoring bhi is dimag se paidal ko samjh nahi aata ... 🙄
( Did you fall asleep when God was distributing the brains ? This insane creature even doesn't understand indirect ignoring ... 🙄 )

Maya : Maya Malhotra , writer of current ongoing mystery series of VR Publication .

Adaya :  I see ... Nice to meet you ... 😊
Jo closeness maine tumhare or Vansh ke bich dekha thori der pehle , lag to nahi raha tha ki tum shirf ek writer ho uske liye ...
( The closeness , that I saw between you and Vansh , I didn't feel that you are just a writer for him ... )

Maya : Miss Adaya Sharma , the would be Mrs Rai Singhania , I am glad , you noticed that . Actually there is so much things about me , you should know and I have full trust on your future husband , he will surely make you understand my position in his life . By the way , I have noticed the way you behaved with Miss Bose . You should know her , her position ... She is Miss Riddhima Bose , intern of the year and she is a super progressing , afficient employee of your husband's company . Every one knows her , even here too but accept you . Spilling icecream on her , does not make any sense , if your loving fiance would come to know about this , then ... The rest  , you must know 😉 ....
( She left her with a smirk 😏 ... Some times later , a waiter comes to her and handed over a chit ... )

* Please , come to basement , I need to talk to you . *

Maya : Now , who is this ... 🙄

( Maya heads towards the basement , but didn't find anyone there . )

Basement area

Maya : Arhhh 😤 . Some one is pranking on me ...
( Suddenly she heard some sound in electrical room . And unfortunately she totally unaware of basement rooms , she did not even know where she is going . She is Maya , does not feared of anything . )
Let me check ... Heyy ... Is there anybody ?

Maya almost reached electrical room , she was about to enter in the room but her phone rings , it was Arhaan ...

Maya : What happened ?
Arhaan : Where are you ?
Maya : I'm in basement . Some stupid pranked on me ...

Arhaan : But where ... ?
Maya : I heard some noise in a room , now it's revealed that it's a electrical room , I was about to enter but you called me ...

Arhaan : Thank God ... Maya , please don't enter the room ... Please ...

Maya : But why ?
Arhaan : You trust me right ? Then please listen to me ... Some one is playing with you ... You are trapped ...

Maya : What the hell ... 😬
Arhaan : You don't believe me right ...
Then go and check it out from outside ...

Maya does the same . There was some spark in a particular side .

HER IDENTITY  Chapter Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें