Episode 28

Welcome Back ... Finally mujhe yaad aaya ki I'm a writer too ... Bolna to bohot kuch hain ... First , now I'm not a second year student , I'm a final year student now 😁 ... Now I have to take my studies seriously ; secondly , I was out of ideas , no no don't get me wrong , the storyline of this story is still the same . I have divided the whole story in some milestones , I have no idea how the story will reach one milestone to other ... *

So let's start ... I know I'm supppperrr late , SO extremely sorry for being late ... 🥺
When I wrote down the first paragraph  ( star mark ) I had different plot , but now almost 4 or 6 days later I'm writing a totally different plot 😝 . I know I'm insane , but what to do 😁 ... But this plot is stronger one than the previous one 💪 .

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Now let me give you a quick recap of the previous episode ...

6 Months passed , now Dadi wants Vansh to get married , even she had fixed the marriage date too , but on the same day Ishaani met with a severe accident .After meeting with the accident Ishaani lost her memory . One month passed , now Ishaani stays in India , and back to her Naagin Avatar . On the other hand , Mahira is hell frustrated about gaining zero information about Ragini , Shreya moved to Devgarh , and she is well aware of Sejal , Mahira and Riddhima's real identity . And most importantly , Mahira hates Riddhima to the core of her heart ...

Well , I will reveal later about why she hates Riddhima , definitely after the major leap 😝🤭 ...

Now please note down some points ...

1.  Vansh and Maya aka Manvi , were best friends .
So you are going to witness some Friendship Goals between #Mayansh / #Vanvi .

2.  It is said that , a boy and a girl can never be friends . So , Vansh and Maya both have feelings for each other , but they never expressed it , as they thought they might lose their friendship .
And I hope my readers are well aware of Maya's madness about her love , soon she will realise her friendship and her unconditional love towards Vansh . Point to be noted , Vansh had already realised it . So Riddhima will be second person who will officially make her place in Vansh's heart . And don't forget that , there will be some great chemistry between Mayansh .

3.  Vansh's mom and Manvi ( Maya ) met with some accident 7 years ago . His mom went missing , but after 7 years , Manvi and Vansh came across coincidentally .
So , what happened 7 years ago ? Why Manvi became Maya ? If Uma Raisinghania is alive then where is she ?

4.  Adaya , Vansh's fiance , does not love Vansh but his Surname and money ...
Is it so or is there something more ?

5.  Ishaani and her mysterious friend Rith . . .
Well I will reveal about it in post leap episodes .

6.  Maharaj Dushyant Singh Sisodiya and Maharani Manyata Singh Sisodiya lost their lives in a accident . But none made it official from the family . Mahira blames herself for that ...
Is that so .. ? Though I have revealed very little about that but I will reveal it also in post leap episodes .

7.  #missionragini .

8.  Mahira , lost her childhood in trying to be the perfect heir , also have some secrets which includes her hatred towards Riddhima .
Don't get her wrong , she is only a mare victim of Fate ...

9.  Riddhima , what's her connection with the Royals ... ?

               So , these are the points which you guys need to keep in your mind ...

Back to the episode ...

3 Days later ...

It's a weekend so Vansh and Riddhima decided to do some exploring ...

HER IDENTITY  Chapter Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें