Episode 30

30 Episodes complete ....
Yeeaaaahhhh .....
Okk to 30th episodes ke khushi mein aaj ek aajeeb si incident ke baare main bataungi .. 😁
To suno ...
2019 mein I had to attend the official freshers party of our college , to hua ye ki jab freshers class mein individually celebrate ki gayi thi to humhe saare pahen ke liye bola gaya tha , and I am a super clumsy in saare , matlab main dang se chal bhi nahi paa rahi thi , it was such a wardrobe malfunction ... Fir main 3rd floor mein gayi , and some how my friends help me ... Is chakkar mein official freshers party mein I totally avoided saree , ek khubsurat sa off red gown pahen ke car mein beth ke pohoch gayi college ... Or meri car ek dam college gate pe ruki blocking the road 🤭 , and I gracefully came out and made my entry , or sare students ke muh khule ke khule reh gaye the ki ek first semester ki student ke aaisi entry dekh kar 😎 ... Then I heard that my friends were keeping their bags in the departments and I did the same , who wants to carry the bag during the function ... Fir almost aadha ghanta baad mujhe laga ki mujhe mera bag wapas lana chahiye ... Fir main gayi bag laane ... But ... But ... But ... Tab tak building mein tala lag chuka tha ... Fir maine union se baat ki , taki wo gatekeeper se chabi laa sake but thanks to my shining futi kismat wo gatekeeper already ghar jaa chuke the ... How nice nah. ... It was mid December or maine sleevless gown pahena hua tha ... Or to meri ... Purse or sweater bhi bag mein reh gayi thi ... Bohot himmat karke maine bhai ko bataya ki kya hua ... Mumma to mujhe sunane lagi ... Khene lagi dosto se paise le or bus pakad ke gar aaja ... Or nehle pe dehla bus us din bohot kaam chal raha tha ... 6 . 30 baaj gaye and I was shivering with cold 🥶 ... Then my brother called me that he is coming to take me ... Mujhe laga bhai ayenge to bike se ayenge , or aaise kapde pahen ke mid December mein bike riding wo bhi 7 8 km nahi pure 30 kms ... Mujhe meri ujwal bhabishwa saf saf dikhai de raha tha , maine apni best friend ko bol diya agar ek hafte tak college nahi ayi to samjh lena main bukhar se tapak gayi hoon ... Kuch der baad wo bhi chali gayi ... Bass kuch hi students baki the ... Sab almost jaa rahe the ... Then my brother called me to walk forward ... Guess ... what I saw ....
My mama brought car .... And as I was approaching the car my brother opened the back door for me ... Or sab log aaise 😯 muh banake dekh rahe the ... Jaise main koi celebrity hoon 🙈🙈🙈 hayeee mujhe sharam aarhi hai. .... Fir next day some one from college informed my brother that they have got my bag , so I must go to college the next day and collect it from the principal office ... ( As my brother was a student from the same college , so he has some contacts , that's how he find out about my bag , due to the same reason the college authority took some special care about the matter ) ...

*

*

*

Recap : Vansh asked Angre to investigate about Riddhima , Riddhima got to know about this and warned Shamrat if they could reach any links of Sisodiyas then he will face the consequences . Later Riddhima mixed a tablet in Vansh's drink so that he can permanently forgot about how they reached the resort . They both visited Vighnaharta temple , then museum where Riddhima lost her phone . While returning from the museum she disclosed the mystery of her rings and pendant then she again headed towards the museum to collect her phone . Some goons forcefully took her to their place and started misbehaving with her ...

Back to Episode

Riddhima started running from there but one goon stopped her way ... She turned and again started finding some way out ...

Then the main goon pinned her in the wall and started coming close to Riddhima . He took off her dupatta and and forcefully started unzipping her dress ... But Riddhima kicked his member with force ...

: Aaooooo 😖

Riddhima again started running but one goon held her hairs from behind and again dragging her to their leader ...

HER IDENTITY  Chapter Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें