Episode 29

Hiii ... Welcome Back ...

Sep 27 - the day I'm writing above part ...
Congratulations Jaan ... Finally he got the legal patent of being called the Sabar ka Devta ... ❤️ He is indeed the most romantic , otherwise we have to wait long for our Dottu Rai Singhania , from the very first day Vansh saw Riddhima , he delete the word called " CONTROL " from his the dictionary of VR , otherwise who gets jealous of seeing the ring mark in her finger ... He wanted to mark as her by hook or crook and he did it ... No one has the guts to flirt with their beloved being in disguise , Vansh never got chance to tease His Sweetheart , I mean , how could he ... Afterall he is the Great Ruthless Mafia King The Great VR ... But ... A Hacker who always run after money , can easily flirt ... What Vansh can't do in his real self , he fulfilled his every single wish when he became Vihaan , our cutie ... Tharki Chokra ... He never missed the chance of doing Chichora - panti with his Doller Biwi 🤑 ... A man who never forgot to show his Romantic skills , whether he is not married to his Sweetheart or not , being poisoned many times , took bullet , burning in revenge and list goes on .... A man who took all the rights to hurt her , love her , care her , confront her ... Who eventually got jealous of a glass and his little unborn baby ... A Character who possessed Love , who worshipped his possession towards Love ... I don't think No one I repeat No one could have the audacity to potrait VR better than him ...

*

*

*

Here is your update ...

Vansh called Angre ...

Vansh : Pata lagao Riddhima Bose ke baare mein ... I want every single details about Riddhima Bose , I want to know Her Identity ...
( Find out about Riddhima Bose ... I want to every single details about Riddhima Bose , I want to know Her Identity ...

Angre : Yess Boss ... 

Riddhima went to her room and her phone rang ...

Person : Good Morning ...

Riddhima : Good Morning ☺️ ...

SOME SECRET CONVERSATION

Person : Now tell me why did you do that to Vansh ...

Riddhima : Sam , I did some mistakes yesterday ...

Samrat : Look who's talking .... !

Riddhima : Sam ... 😡 Now listen to me carefully ... Yesterday I got so excited that I blurred out some informations about myself while he was sleeping ... I got totally forgot that that when he will get up he can memorize yesterday's happenings ... The drug which I injected him , it has the ability to make people forget those happenings only if you can prohibit the person from remembering , you have to puzzle his mind somehow the very next second he gets up ... That's why I did that silly prank , I can't be offended by anyone's words ...

Samrat : But why did you gave death threat to him ... ? Don't you think it was a bit extra ... ?

Riddhima : I don't think so ... People should know that it's twenty first century , if you try to mess with a girl then she can tear apart you ...

Samrat : But , I think he won't sit quiet after hearing your threatening ...

Riddhima : Check the footage after my departure ...

Few seconds later ...

Samrat : I told you , he won't sit quiet ... He had called Angre to investigate about you ...

Riddhima : Let him do ...

Samrat : What ... ? Are you mad ... ? He might come to about your identity being th ...

HER IDENTITY  Chapter Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें