☆prologue☆

□"THE SUNSET IS BEAUTIFUL ISN'T IT?" It means "I LOVE YOU BUT I'M LETTING YOU GO."

"Kim rok soo!"

"Hmmm..."

'This guy, its already 12 pm and still not waking up'

"Hmph! That allright! I'm not going to bother you anymore. I'm going to drink with soo hyuk sunbae and jung soo untill i drunk"

(Y/n) tried to get away from rok soo but she felt like somebody pull her closer to the bed and fall over.

"Kyah..."

"(Y/n)-ah, where are going? You can't go out with other guys when you already married to me. I'll be mad at you"

"Since you're so busy with your slacker life, why you even bother me. Let me go!"

"No, now sleep, you're kinda annoying today"

The couple is in their bed right now. Kim rok soo look so comfortable hugging his cute and innocent wife, kim (y/n). Meanwhile kim (y/n) frowned when she looked at his lazy husband, kim rok soo.

"I want to go out. I'm bored"

"Sleep first, talk later"

"You owned me a kiss after we wake up later"

"....."

'He fell a sleep so quickly though"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kim min ha! Don't run! You'll fall"

Kim min ha [5 years old] {Its keira from actually i'm the real one}Just replace her eye clour with yours

{Its keira from actually i'm the real one}
Just replace her eye clour with yours.
#justiceforkeira and #fuckcosette

"Mother! Father! Look, its snowing"

"Is it okay to go on a walk? What about the monster?"

"Its too early for the monster to go out so its okay"

"Haaa.. whatever"

Buk!

"Min ha!"

"Ouch! Thats hurt"

(Y/n) ran as fast she could to see how her daughter doing. Min ha who is holding her head because she just fall to the snow.

"Min ha! Are you okay?

"I'm okay!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Its hurt..."

"Ah! Huff.... hufff... its okay mommy here's with you"

Its already spring, but its cold for some reason.

So

So

So

So

So cold.

'Ahahahah. He's late. He's going to be mad at me for this'

'He's late'

'Min ha body is more colder than me and she's already shuting her eyes'

'You left without me. Thats unfair, my daughter"

"MIN HA! (Y/N)!"

'You're late, silly'

"(Y/n), what.... a....are you-"

'I'm so sorry, kim rok soo. Please don't blame yourself for this and-'

'From the bottom of my heart'

'I always-'

"I love you so much, my love"